Baby daddy

|Dylan's POV|

We had finally reached Portland and I was beyond tired. Lewie's sister had taken forever to get ready so they missed their flight but mosey said that they'd be here way before the busses left.

So much had happened and so much information had been spilled in such little time that my brain could barely process it all. Today was the first day that I was finally getting my own tour bus, I was still in shock that Sanny had been on tour with her man this entire time, AND asia's been wildin out for the gram lately but I'm guessing that's the way she's choosing to cope with her recent situation.

One we had gotten out of the airport we headed straight for the tour busses and did I mention that I now have my own bodyguard. I was confused at first on why tony couldn't just be my bodyguard but then I remembered that he had 5 other people to worry about.

My bodyguard's name was Cortez Johnson but he said that calling him CJ was fine so that's exactly what I'm gon call his ass. At first he seemed a little weird to me but it's disrespectful to judge a book by its cover so I put my rude thoughts to the side.

On another note Neek has been all worked up over the fact that asia publicly curved him on Instagram like 2 days ago. I kept telling him how it wasn't a big deal but he started goin on and on about respect and some other dumb shit that I simply didn't care enough to listen to.

We all told him he was overreacting and he decided to curse us out so no one is talking to him. We even made a whole separate bandkid group chat without him in it; we added asia and Sanny instead.

Mosey: "I swear that nigga has been on some shit ever since this tour started" he said as walked me to my tour bus

"I'm not sure what his problem is but I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it" I replied as CJ took my luggage into my tourbus

Mosey: "fuck that I'm staying with you" he said as we walked inside

"Fine by me" I said as I shrugged my shoulders

Mosey: "enough about Neek's stupid ass....you excited to meet jayda and getting to know Dior?" He asked as he laid down on the sofa

"Um I don't think I need any new friends but I'm willing to try for the sake of not being the only female here" I said with laughter as I moved his legs and sat down

Mosey: "there's something you should know about jayda though" he said as he sat up

I closed my eyes expecting the worst

"Y'all fucked?"

Mosey: "no-"

"Y'all dated?"

Mosey: "no-"

"You liked her?"

Mosey: "Dylan shut up" he said as he cover my mouth

I folded my arms and huffed as he moved his hand

Mosey: "She has a thing for royce but he doesn't like her anymore, he technically can't stand her"

"What's that gotta do with me?"

Mosey: "Nothing. I'm just letting you know that NONE of us like her"

"Why didn't y'all say anything when Dior asked if she could come? I would've said no"

Mosey: "because lewie was there and we can't exactly tell him WHY we don't like her"

"I smell hypocrisy"

Mosey: "what?"

"You came at me for not telling cam why I didn't like Chris and now your in the same situation"