Murder on my mind

|Dylan's POV|

Yesssss! A bitch was finally back In LA and even though it was only for like 2 days it felt good as fuck to be home. I overheard lewie and Neek talking in the Uber About jayda's Reasoning behind goin home but I decided to mind the business that pays me which happens to be mosey.

Nobody said a word to each other as we got into the Uber.

I looked out the window and noticed that we were on Sanny and Asia's block but was hella confused since I knew Sanny wasn't home and Asia had problems of her own to solve.

I was hella shocked when I seen Asia walk out the house looking like a whole new person AND there was a guy behind her!!

I watched as they walked toward the van we were in and jay opened the door

Asia: "HEY BITCHES!" She yelled as she got in the car and sat next to me

The guy she was with sat next to her.

Asia: "guys this is Ethan , Ethan this is Dylan, her boyfriend mosey, sauve, jay, kk, and Royce. I've never met those two" she said as she pointed to Dior and lewie

Dior: " I'm Dior and this is my boyfriend lewie"

Asia: "Anasisa but call me Asia"

Dior: "oh that's such a pretty name!"

Asia: " girl bye yours is beautiful!"

I noticed that she didn't introduce Ethan to Neek but I kept my mouth shut because one, it wasn't my business and two, this bus isn't that big so if a fight were to break out I'd end up getting hit and THAT wouldn't end well for anybody.

"So are you two a thing?"

Ethan: "yeah this my wife" he replied as he grabbed her hand

Dior: " how'd y'all meet?"

Asia: "well back when I was touring with Dylan and mosey we made a stop in New York. While they went to mosey's show I snuck off to the movies"

Ethan: "she bumped into me and spilled my $15 dollar nachos all over herself. I offered her help to clean it and give her the money for a new shirt if she offered to replace my nachos "

Asia: "which I didn't but he gave me the money for a new shirt anyway"

Ethan: "I gave her my hoodie so she didn't have to wear a shirt covered in cheese"

Asia: "I changed my shirt, he let me keep the hoodie, and I had such a great time with him I had completely forgotten all the shit I was goin through."

Ethan: " when the movie was over I gave her my number and in all honesty I didn't even think she was gonna use it"

Asia: "but I did!"

Ethan: "turns out we both lived in LA and had a lot in common"

Asia: "he took me on a couple of dates and he didn't judge my situation next thing I knew boom we're dating"

Dior: "situation?"

Asia: "I was pregnant at the time and goin through it with my sister. My only real support system was Dylan so I didn't feel as alone but once I left, whew Chile! It was nothin but a downward spiral "

Dior: "aww are you okay now?"

Asia: "yeah. I've never felt better!"

I looked over at Neek who looked like he wanted to throw himself off a bridge and silently laughed to myself

Dior: "if you don't mind me askin...where's your kid now?"

Asia: "she's with her grandma"

Me and mosey shot each other a confused ass look