Kiss my ass

|Asia's POV|

Ethan: "where have you been?"

"At Dylan's, they brought the baby home today"

Ethan: "oh okay..amber's coming over in a bit to drop off Dylan"

I nodded my head.

I didn't really like amber but I was cordial with her for the sake of Ethan being able to see his child.

Ethan: "when she gets here can you please not make faces?"

"What are you talking about?"

Ethan: "you may not say you don't like her but your face says it all"

I rolled my eyes and went to respond but the doorbell rung

"I'll just wait upstairs" I said as I walked up the steps

I stood by the railing at the top so I could hear what was going on.

I heard him open the door and say hi to his son

Amber: "so I don't get no hey, hello, what's up?, or thanks for bringing him over?" She asked with attitude

Ethan: "hello amber" He said slowly

Amber: "hi Ethan" she said as she walked into the living room

Ethan: "hey buddy!" He said to his son as he tickled him

Amber: "you're a real trip, ya know that?"

Ethan: "Excuse me?"

Amber: "you let that half naked bitch around your daughter. She's not a good role model for any young girl to have"

Why is this bitch speaking on me?!

Ethan: "And you're any better?"

Hold the fuck up! Did he not defend me?!

Amber: "I mean yes, yes I am. Miyah deserves a classy woman to look up to and I cannot imagine how awkward it's gonna be when she goes to school and all the kids tease her because her mothers ass cheeks are hanging out all over the internet. You sure shes a good mother?"

I was 2 seconds away from running down the steps and giving that bitch the run down! Ooohhhh i was pissed.

Ethan: "I think you should leave now"

Amber: "if I go, so does my son"

Ethan: "I thought you were dropping him off?"

Amber: "yeah so your little slut bucket ass girlfriend can brainwash him into calling her momma too?! I think the fuck not"

Ethan: "Fine. I'm taking him out for ice cream"

Amber: "well what are we waiting for?! I'll drive"

I didn't hear anything else but the door open and shut

When that bitch gets back I'm beating her the fuck up.

Man I was pissed the fuck off right now! I needed somebody to talk to but I didn't wanna bother Dylan cause I know she's got motherly duties to tend to so I FaceTimed Dior

          |PHONE CALL|

Dior: "hey sis!"

"Bitchhhhhhh can you come get me before I reek havoc in this bitch!?"

"Who's that?" I heard somebody ask

Dior: "it's Asia" she said as she turned the camera to suave

"Omg are y'all on a date?!" I asked with wide eyes

Dior: "no we're just hanging out; Neek's here too" she said with laughter as she turned the camera to him

Neek: "Aye what's good lil nigga?!" He said as he took the phone from Dior

"Um Are y'all having fun without me?!"

Neek: "Nah you know it's never fun without you around" he said making me smile

"Well at least SOMEBODY appreciates me today"

Neek: "What?! I appreciate you everyday"

Dior: "Damn you might as well lick her pussy through the phone then" she said as she snatched her phone back

I bust out laughing as Neek rolled his eyes

Dior: "What was that issue you called for again?"

"Oh right! Ethan's baby mom amber came over to drop his son off so I went upstairs and listened from over the railing; she called me out of my name multiple times, came for my character AND my parenting!"

Sauve: "And you never met her?"

Neek: "fuck if she met her! What did Ethan do?"

"NOT. A. DAMN. THING" I said slowly

Dior: "he didn't tell her not to call you out your name?"

"Nope"

Sauve: "So he just let her talk her shit?"

"Yup"

Neek: "what exactly did she say? Cause not everything deserves a reaction"

"Oh she said that my daughter is gonna be embarrassed when she goes to school and all her friends see her mom naked online, she asked if i was a good mother, she called me a bitch and a slut bucket, then she said Miyah deserves a classy role model which according to her...I am NOT"

Neek: "And he ain't say shit?!"

"Nope but he did tell her that he thought she should leave and she basically told him that if she left she was taking the little boy too because she didn't want him around me"

Sauve: "so I'm guessing she's still there?"

"Oh no they left out to go get ice cream"

Dior: " maybe he didn't say anything because he didn't wanna make her angry; especially if she keeps threatening to take his kid away from him"

Suave: "I mean yeah that could be it because I know for a fact that if i was him I'd choose my kid over any female"

Neek: "Nah fuck that, If I was him I would've told that bitch about herself. He should be lucky that asia was willing to help him with his daughter in the first place and not let that notch talk about her parenting. I'm pretty sure he probably checked Asia and told her not to upset the bitch before she even got there. It's a matter of respect; wether or not she likes asia she should HAVE to respect her regardless if she around or not"

I really felt the shit that Neek was saying because it was 100% true

Dior: "not everybody thinks that way. Right now all he's thinking about is how to continue seeing his son and you can't get mad at him for that so try and understand what he's going through" she said to me

Sauve: "I agree. Just talk to him about his baby mom though "

Neek: "I completely disagree. I say check them the fuck both and beat that bitch ass. Where I'm from letting anybody talk down on the people you love and supposedly really fuck with is a sucker move that shouldn't be tolerated."

"Thanks guys" I said

Neek: "Call me if you need that nigga knee caps stomped in" he said causing me to laugh because I knew he was serious

"Will do" I nodded before hanging up

  |END OF PHONE CALL|

I was hella conflicted because Dior and suave made some good points but Neek was exactly on point! Especially the part about Ethan checking me to make sure i didn't piss her off.

I needed to talk to somebody who actually knew about this relationship stuff so I texted Dylan and asked her for advice. She told me that mosey, Royce, kk, and jay had all gone out bowling so she was home by herself with Jayden and that she wanted me to come over so I went got dressed and made my way to Dylan's.