Chapter 1: Wait for Me

It was the last day of October and England is a very busy place. People walk in and out of the Cemetery. Some people were inside the church to pray for the souls of the dead, and others were lighting some candles for the souls. It was also one of those days, where people with magical powers can maximize their abilities. It is a known fact that they can because the collective energy of the people were in tuned with their powers.

Eriol Hiiragizawa stood in front of the window and smiled seeing a lot of people running on the street, children wearing masks and Halloween costumes were running to ask for candies, adults were there to supervise them. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and felt his power increasing

Suddenly, he heard a soft voice saying...

"Help me..."

Eriol opened his eyes very wide looking at the man standing in front of him.

"Please... Help me..."

A loud scream echoed around the whole household. However, no one reacted because it was considered a typical affair- that girl is always late every morning.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" she shouted in panic, as she grabbed her magical lion companion.

"I've been trying to wake you up!" Kero yelled back, while holding the clock.

Kero, also known as Keroberos is the guardian beast of the Book of Clow, which holds the Clow Cards. He has powers over the Sun, which represents the western half of the cards' magic, The Firey, The Earthy, The Light and all other affiliated cards under them.

The girl clutched her head and wailed, "I cannot believe this! I mean just for once I want to wake up on time!" she stood up and started running around in her room.

"Stop panicking and change your clothes already!!!" Kero yelled.

"AHHH!!!!" 

And she tripped on the floor.

Kero sighed in irritation and glanced at her cards' mistress named Sakura Kinomoto, while sitting on the floor. She had not changed a bit even growing older and having a fiancé. He suddenly recalled when he first met her, when he found out that she was the chosen one to take care of the magical cards from Clow Reed. Although she was a bit of a clumsy girl, She is well-loved, adorable, cheerful, and Kind. Her optimistic and trustworthy attitude are one her strengths.

"That is really painful..." Sakura said, while rubbing her face and then she looked at the clock and rushed towards her bathroom.

Meanwhile, Touya looked up at the ceiling, hearing loud footsteps of his sister. "As usual... she's late again." He sighed and rubbed his brown ruffled hair.

"Hurry up Touya, we need to go to the cemetery to visit your mother" Fujitaka reminded his son. He adjusted his glasses and closed the magazine.

"Morning Everyone!" Sakura chimed, as she entered the kitchen. Her green eyes were sparkling and her light brown hair was tied neatly on the side of her hair.

"Good morning Sakura" Fujitaka responded with a smile.
"When will you ever get up early, pig?" Touya's voice rang out.

Sakura growled at her brother, "I am not a pig! Do not call me that because I am already nineteen years old-"

"Yeah a nineteen-year old that still acts like a pig-"
"Shut up!"
Touya smirked, "Make me?"

They were immediately hushed by their father as he reminded them that they needed to hurry along. Sakura sat down and started to eat her breakfast. As she slowly chewed her food, she gradually noticed her brother staring at her. "What?" she questioned, breaking the silence.