Chapter 4: OPERATION I for YOU

She screamed so much as she was being pulled inside the room. She started to cry while trying to break free from her captives.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

One of her captives said, "We cannot do that Mistress Sakura, you will marry our master and that is final."

"I am not going to marry your master!" she screamed in frustration. "I am already engaged to someone!"

Soon she found herself alone inside a big room; she wrapped her arms around her body and shivered seeing a black wedding dress. Then she saw a shadow lurking around the room, "Who are you? Show yourself!"

The Shadow became a man, a man who had a face of angel and a demon together. Sakura gasped. "Good evening my bride..."

"I am not your bride!" Sakura yelled.

The man chuckled and turned into a smoke, then he appeared behind Sakura, "Oh yes, you are..." he hissed as touched Sakura's back. "Soon..." and then he disappeared once again.

Sakura sobbed, "Shaoran... please come back, hurry..." she whispered.

Shaoran... please come back, hurry...

Syaoran opened his eyes and glazed over. For a moment, he was lost in thoughts.

Earth to Syaoran?

Syaoran looked puzzled and stared blankly at Jack.

Jack sighed, "What a pity, he finally lost it."

Syaoran frowned, "What are you talking about?" he asked growling. He was about to ask Jack again, when footsteps were heard. He looked and saw the Syaoran and Sakura of that world approaching them.

Eriol smiled, "I am glad everything worked out for you two, and so our mission is now complete and we have to go to the other worlds."

Syaoran nodded, adjusting his glasses back on the bridge of his nose. "I am so overjoyed you came to our world to align us with the rest of the world." Then he blushed and brushed his hair with his fingers, "I... I hope this is not the last time that we encounter each other?"

Xiaolang patted Syaoran's back, "Well I was hoping that too. But we have to go..." he looked at the solemn Syaoran (Shaoran). "Shaoran's Sakura is in danger."

Sakura frowned and reached for Shaoran's hands, she clasped his hands with her own; that she got a flash of what he was feeling. "Shaoran-kun..." she said his name softly which made Shaoran looked at her. "Everything will be alright."

Shaoran's face brightened a little and nodded.

With his hand on his cheek, Jack beamingly said "So what are we waiting for? Let's go to the other world and then save Sakura!"

Sakura and Syaoran of that world nodded, and then Sakura took out her key and began chanting.

Sakura smiled faded as she arrived, she was expecting Syaoran will come and visit her. He has always been coming to her grave all the time, and even she was already a spirit, she kept looking at him. But this time, he wasn't there. She waited for him to show but he did not. Before she disappeared, a beautiful spirit appeared before her and called her name. "Hello, Sakura..."

Sakura startled, "Who are you?"

"My name is Darcy," the spirit said, "Can we talk?"

Sakura stared at her.

"DAMN! WHY DO I ALWAYS END UP ON THE BOTTOM?!" Xiaolang screamed, "GET IT OFF ME! I CANNOT BREATHE!"