Chapter 2: The Pandora Box

I know you didn't want to hold hands, but we should.

Syaoran frowned looking at Jack. They were already far away from the hole where they entered and everything was black.

"Entering another dimension is risky." he gulped and added, "or once we exit another dimension." Jack said, looking back at Syaoran.

Syaoran frowned, he picked Sakura's ring from his pocket and safely clasped it with his hand, Eriol seeing that he smiled and grabbed Syaoran's wrist to protect him. Then, Syaoran hesitantly took Jack's hand. As they were walking, Syaoran begun to get dizzy and felt like he was carrying a heavy bag on his back. "What the-" 

Jack closed his eyes, "Okay, this is going to be one crazy journey!"

Before Syaoran could say anything, he felt as if someone fast forwarded the time, he couldn't breathe and then they were falling.

"Do not let go!!!" Jack yelled.

They were screaming as they were falling. Syaoran cannot believe how painful it was inside the dimension. No please... give me strength... I have to come back safely to my fiancée... I cannot breathe.. I...

And then Syaoran fainted.

Hello?

Syaoran groans as he rubs his head, "That really hurt." He opened his eyes and saw a pair of beautiful emerald eyes staring at him. "Ahhh!" he backed away while sitting on the grass. Quickly hid the ring and put it inside his pocket."Sa-Sakura!" he yelled. But to his surprise, Sakura backed away too when she heard him. Syaoran looked around, Where is Jack, Xiaolang and Eriol?

"Hoeee..." Sakura whimpered and took a deep breath, "Li-Li-kun?" she asked.

Syaoran looked at her and saw her blushed. Which made him blushed too. "Um...yes?"

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

Syaoran blinked twice. "Well... to tell you honestly, I am really not feeling well, since I just fall off the dimension-" he stopped and looked at her confused face. "Um.. yeah! I am" he smiled awkwardly.

Sakura looked down, "It's just that... you said my name..." she said and then looked at him, "This is the first time, you called me by my name" she finished, blushing furiously.

Syaoran laughed nervously. "Oh.. hahaha.. I... yeah! I did! Guess what? I did say your name!" he continued to laugh nervously.

He is laughing... with me? Sakura looked at him while laughing. I cannot believe... he is laughing with me! She cleared her throat, and stood up. "Well... this is nice... how about let's go to school together?" she asked nervously.

Syaoran stopped laughing, "S-School?"

This is getting weird. Sakura thought, as she scratched her right cheek. "Yeah.. we have school.. and we better hurry or else, we will be late"

Syaoran stood up and looked around, "I.. um.." he looked at her in her uniform and looked at his clothes. "You go ahead, I mean... I have to change you know-" he stopped and just rubbed his head.

Sakura blinked and realized that Syaoran wasn't wearing his school uniform, but he kinda look hot wearing that brown jacket. "Okay... I'll see you then." She paused for a while, and shakes her head. "N-Nice J-Jacket by the way..." she said, and run away from him.

Before Syaoran could react, he heard a clap behind him. He turned around and saw Jack, Xiaolang and Eriol. "Where have you guys been?!" he yelled.