80.

Listen to this once again, thank you

_____

Taetae looked at koo and smiled before getting up and clearing his throat, his heart beating and nervous as fuck

"So, i am jeon taehyung now" he giggled as everyone giggled with him

"Well where do i start? Let's start from the beginning. Since koo had been born, the boy had already taken my heart when he said his first words.....my name. Koo, the little rituals we had like those, ice cream dates, the hangovers at the garden, the after work coffees, everything is so special for me that I'll cherish them till i die. Loving you was the most beautiful thing i have ever done and I'll ever do. You make me laugh, you make me love myself the way i am, you take care of me so well, you are always there for me in my hard times. If you ever are afraid that I'll stop loving you then you are foolish to notice that i can love no on like i love you. Even love is a small word when i want to describe my feelings for you.

Wh-when i saw you at the altar, waiting for me, i-i couldn't be anymore happy and feel loved, when you took me in your arms, i felt safe, when you do nothing and just lay in my lap while i ruffle your hair, i start to love you even more. I think i can never live without you, people might call me dependent but that's what i am when it comes to you, you have been my prot-protector, my little joker, my personal bodyguard but above all, you have been a great boyfriend

Till i die, i am yours and even after that. I have never shown you enough that how much i love you but know one thing, even if the world tries to separate us, try to break us apart, I'll cling on to you and never leave your side, even if i am not that strong but if anyone tries to hurt you, I'll kill them even if i have to die for that.

I want you to be the father of my kids, and i know you'll be a great dad, the greatest of them. I know i am kind of balbbering but these words aren't even half of what i feel for you.

At last, i o-only wanna say i-i love you for a thousand years, and-and I'll love you for a thousand more" he finished as he burst out and koo was in shock, tears were also escaping his eyes. He quickly engulfed his husband in a hug and kissed him sweetly.

"Okay, kook your turn" everyone clapped

"Wow, that was........ Beautiful. Our relationship has always been that sweet and loving one, though we have had our own little cute fights and problems but we've overcome it, together. God, i am no one without you. I don't know what i would have done without you, i am glad that our parents knew each other and i got to meet you, to know you. You have always been that cheery natured person, the bubbly one and always lighting up the atmosphere around me. It's simple, without you, i am darkness, without you, i am lifeless, without you, i am unhappy, without you......i am not me.

I know it sounds cheeky but it's the truth. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are. I am the greatest fan of yours. You cook such delicious food for me, thank you for loving me, dear, for being my eyes when i couldn't see, for being the path to my life. You are my life, the one which i have always loved to live. My heart always beats fast when i see, even today, even tomorrow, even forever. I have been waiting for this day so long and to say now it feels like this earth is heaven when i see you. I am okay with holding you forever, because that is what i only want. You know me better than myself. I will protect you from every obstacle that comes towards you. I can never get a perfect husband than you. I know no one can be perfect but to me, you are.

I wanna have kids with you, i wanna bake a cake with you, i wanna sleep with you to find you in my arms every morning, i wanna grow old with you, i wanna die with you. People always get bored with each other after being together for a long time but us, it's different, i can never get bored of my cute little tiger, who makes me laugh after every second.

I love you, i love you to that extent that everyone's love is weaker in front of us. And if you want to cry i will be there to dry your eyes and in no time, you'll be fine.

At last it's the same three word you lobe to hear and i love to say

I love you" he said as a crying taetae jumped on him and hugged him ever so tightly while crying his eyes out. Koo smiled as he hugged back and everyone hooted and cheered for them.

_____

Everyone has started going after the ceremony, it's night now, the lanterns are glowing beautifully, making the atmosphere so luminous and magical.

Koo was greeting the last of the guest until taetae, his husband came to him and tugged on his blazer

He turned and smiled immediately

"Yes baby?"

"Come with me" taetae said as he started pulling koo somewhere

"Where to?"

"It's a surprise