Chapter 1 The Light Behind Your Eyes

•SMUT WARNING•
Only this chapter though c:
(Gerard's POV)
Frankie leads us to the bedroom. After we get in the room, he turns and kisses me hard. I slip my tongue into his mouth and he lets out a moan. As I crack a smile, we are having a tongue wrestle in our mouths. I pull away, breathless, and look right into his beautiful, hazel eyes.
"God you're so beautiful," he said to me.
"Kinda funny," I chuckled,"I was thinking the same thing about you."
We start to kiss even harder, when he picks me up. He throws us down on the bed and we start to strip from our clothes. Now almost completely naked, he straddles me. He starts to leave a trail of kisses down my body. He gets to my boxers, just to make sure, he looks at me for permission. I moan yes loudly. He gets off not only my boxers, but his too, and we quickly kiss. Then he does something that takes my breath away. He enters me.
Without protection.
He knows about my health condition.
I can get pregnant even though I have a penis.
I was wanting to stop him, but I didn't want to at the same time. I moan loudly, not caring who hears us. He starts to moan too. We start kissing again. We start moaning in sync when he says,
"Gee. I'm getting close."
Then I felt it, and we both moaned louder than ever. Exhausted, he lays down on top of me.
"I love you," he says.
"I love you too baby," I say kissing him.
*NEXT DAY*
I wake up the next morning with a horrible feeling in my stomach. I just ignore it so I look over at Frank, who has apparently been staring at me for awhile because he looked comfy.
"Morning beautiful," he said to me.
"Good morning sweetie," I said back.
We kiss. As I start to close my eyes in the kiss, I get a horrible feeling in my stomach. Even worse than before.
Oh no.
I get out of bed, completely naked, and run to the toilet in the bathroom.