Chapter 3 Bulletproof Heart

(Gerard's POV)

"C'mon, we gotta go to the doctor," Frank said.

I still had sharp pains on the way to the doctors office. When we got there, we signed in, got some coffee, and sat down. After what seemed like forever, we finally heard.

"Gerard Way," the nurse called.

I stood up and looked at Frankie.

"Can you come with me?"

"Of course baby."

We conjoined hands and walked into the door the nurse directed us to. Frank and I sat in silence until the doctor walked in.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Sebastian Michalis."

He offered his hand to us to shake and we didn't turn it down. Don't get me wrong, he was kinda hot. But not as hot as Frankie. Dr. Sebastian was a tall, skinny person with black hair and red eyes.

"So what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Sebastian asked.

He was a new doctor, so he didn't know about my problem... So I had to explain.

"My reproductive system is strange. Ummmm... Well where do I begin?" I laugh,"So, you know how women have certain cells and men have certain cells?"

He nodded.

"Well, my body has some men AND women cells. And uh... Me and Frank were uh... Y'know having fun and he wasn't protected and I woke up this morning with nausea and vomiting."

"I see, we will need to take a blood test to see if there is anything." Dr. Sebastian said.

Then, a nurse walked in with a huge needle. And I mean HUGE!! I winced at the sight of the needle and I wouldn't let the nurse get close.

"AW HELL NAH!" I refused.

"Mr. Way, you have to," Dr. Sebastian said calmly.

I started crying and hyperventilating because of my fear. Frank grabbed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Shh. Shh. Shh. It's okay," Frank said rubbing my back.

Then I felt the nurse pull up my sleeve.

"NO! NO! N-"

Frank started to kiss me hard, as I felt the needle go into my arm I cried in pain, even thought me and Frank were still kissing.

After what felt like years, it finally left my body.

"We will let you know the results in about a week." Dr. Sebastian said calmly.