Toxic

Ahhh this is so long (by that I mean a few hundred words longer then normal)

"What happened to you guys?" Ghoul asks while jet bandages the cut on his arm.

"We tried to save you guys. Multiple times. They really had security high on ya." Party answers, cleaning a cut on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's because they knew we're the best of the best!" I high five ghoul.

"Fuck yeah we are!" He agrees.

While the other two fixes us up and Kobra sits nearby we tell them what happened, leaving out the really bad stuff for all of our sake. Mostly me and ghoul. We don't want to relive that.

"So yeah that's what happened." Ghoul finishes.

"God that sounds awful." Party said. They had finished in the second half of the story.

"It's getting late. I'm going to bed." I stand up.

"Me too." Ghoul says. The other two agree and jet volunteers to keep watch.

We all go to bed. I toss and turn but can't fall asleep. A few hours later I hear ghoul whimpering in his sleep.

I jump out of bed. "Hey, hey. Ghoul-y, wake up. Wake up it's just a dream." I shake his shoulder gently. He wakes up with a start.

"Y/K/N?" He asks.

"Yeah it's me." I hug him. I can feel my shirt getting wet.

"They-we we-were back there. They took you away again and-and they dra-dragged your body b-back in. They put a fucking ma-mask on you and y-you put one on-on me." He says shakily.

"They're never gonna separate is again. I promise. I'll kill every single one with my bare hands." I lay us down and pull his blanket over us.

"I-I'm sorry if I-i woke you up." He whispers.

"Can't sleep. Doesn't matter. Wanna go back to sleep?" I ask. He nods and I pull him closer.

" 'Night ghoul."

"Goodnight Y/K/N."

—————-time skip cause y'all are sleepin———

"Oh my god I wish I had a camera."

"They'd kill you the second they found out."

"My children! Getting along so well!"

"Honestly it's adorable. Still wish I had a camera."

I opened my eyes and found myself still holding onto ghoul. I look over and see party, Kobra, and Jet watching us.

"Fuck off!" I throw a pillow at them. They laugh and leave.

"Wha-?" Ghoul wakes up. I let go of him.

"I fucking hate them." I laugh.

"What'd they do?" He asks.

"The usual idiocy." I answer. "You okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine. Hungry though." He says, getting up.

"Me too." We go out into the front.

"What's up losers." I grab two cans of power pup and hand one to ghoul.

"How'd ya sleep?" Party asks.

"Fuck off." Me and ghoul say at the same time.

"Just a question." He throws his hands up in a surrender position.

"You're just a question." I say.

"And the answer is fuck off." Ghoul adds.

He sticks his middle finger up at us and we all laugh.