Blood

I know it's been a few days but ya boi is back

——————————————————————

"So which explosives did you bring?" I ask ghoul as Jet drives to the city.

"Elect-bomb for me and firecracker for you" He says.

"Oh fuck yeah we're really gonna fuck that place up!" I high five him.

"We're gonna drop the two of you off near entry point F. Sneak in and when we give the signal set it off."

We look at each and started screaming at the some time: "Now I know, there's no one I can trust, I used to think there was, tell me that I cut throats, I think you got your eyes closed, feel the fear and swallow back the tears, let weakness-!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Kobra yelled.

"Thanks Kid." Jet was rubbing his temples. If we weren't important for this to go right I am 100% sure they would have left us here.

"Ok, we're here. Be careful. And wait for the fucking signal." We climbed out of the car, and each took a bag from the trunk.

"Let's do this." We snuck in, and only saw one drac. He was dead before he even heard our footsteps.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're killin." I laugh.

"Aw, Babe!" He says in a high pitched voice.

"Shut the hell up." I grab his hand. We walk for a while.

"Meet you back here once it's done." He says.

"Love you." I give his hand one last squeeze before letting go.

"Love you too."

I get to the place jet told me to and wait, my walkie-talkie in my hands. It comes to life, shouting "now!" In party's voice. I can hear ghoul say "clear." right before I do. I set the bomb to go off in 3 minutes and run like hell. I wait, panting for ghoul at the place we separated. When he got there he gave me a tired high five, not letting go of my hand.

"Let's get out of here. I want to be as far away as possible when those go off." We start running back to where we came in.

"Oh, Y/K/N and fun ghoul! How nice it is to see you!" I swear my fucking heart stopped. We didn't stop running though, because his voice came from behind us.

"Hey! Fuck you!" I yell back. He doesn't say anything back but I know he's closing in. I curse under my breath and adrenaline pushes me faster. We make it to the edge of the city and find a wall of dracs waiting for us.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." We start shooting. I'm not even sure if I'm hitting targets anymore. Ghouls shooting next to me and we make our way through the dracs to get out. Luckily bil never trains them enough. Guess if they're so disposable it doesn't matter how good they are. We finally break though and sprint away. I hope to destroya we lost Korse in that.

"Let's fuckin go!" Party pulls up and me and ghoul dive into the car.

"Step on it!" Kobra yells, looking back at the dracs. We race away, me and ghoul breathing heavily.

I look ghoul over for injuries and I know he's doing the same to me.

"Ghoul?" There's a hole in his jacket with a dark red stain around it. "Oh no!" he got shot. "Party fucking go!" I yell.

He looks down. I don't think he felt it, but now he does, adrenaline giving way to pain. "Y/K/N." He doubles over. I pull him over my lap and use my hands to try to stop the blood.

"Come on ghoul. Hang in there. You gotta stay awake. I can't fucking lose you." I see how hard he's fighting. He's scared. He's not going to fucking die though. Not on my watch.

"I- I love you." He whispers and his eyes slide shut. Mine widen.

"Ghoul! No! Don't you fucking die on me! Party go faster!." Kobra's as panicked as I am, he's trying to get ghoul to wake up, we're both yelling. I press down on his wound. Jet gives me an old shirt. I use that instead. My hands are covered in a warm and sticky red. "Don't you fucking die." I'm close to tears, but I can't afford to cry right now. I can do that later. He's more important.

"Quick go, go!" Party pulls in front of the diner, me and Kobra carry ghoul and and jet gets to work in what used to be a kitchen, but they converted it into a medical room, stitching up his wound. Party pulls me back. I struggle but Kobra helps and I'm dragged from the room. I manage to calm down and sit in a booth, my feet on the seat and staring at my knees.

"He's gonna pull through." Party hands me a glass of water.

"He better." I leave it on the table next to me. A few hours later it's night. I go to me and ghouls room, but I can't stay. Not without him. I find myself on the roof. I can't go to any of the others, they're so close to losing someone they love too. I'm gonna have to be the strong one, I owe it to ghoul.

Needless to say I don't sleep that night. Or the next, or the day after that. I don't have much of an appetite, but I force myself to eat. I promised ghoul I would and I know he'd be mad if I didn't.

Party comes out. "Hey Y/K/N, how you holding up?"

"Fine, You?" I've shut down. I'll be shut down until further notice.

"It's okay if you're not. I'm here for you." He grabs a glass of water and goes back to his room. I head to the garage. The car got hit a few times the other day so I work on fixing it. 4 hours later I'm interrupted by Jet.

"He's up." Those words are the only thing I've wanted to hear. He's okay. He's gonna be fine. I run to the medical room and find ghoul, still looking like he's in pain but his eyes are open and he's breathing.

"I swear to fucking god if you ever do that again gonna finish you off myself." I restrain myself from jumping on top of him.

"Wow ghoul, you're okay! I was so worried!" He says in an awful imitation of my voice.

"That's a given. Fuck off." I look over the bandages on him.

"Y/K/N, you gotta wash your hands." I look down at them so see they're still covered in his blood.

"Oh fuck. Be fight back." I go scrub the blood off my hands.

"They did eat right?" I hear ghoul ask as I walk back to the room."

"That's the only thing they did willingly. They haven't gone into y'alls room since the night we got back. I literally had to force them to sleep in my bed while I slept in your room. Even then I always woke up to them doing something." Party says.

"What's up fuckers!" I walk in, not wanting them to know I've been listening.

"Y/K/N!" Party pats ghouls shoulder and mine as he leaves. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Was just waiting around for you to wake the fuck up." We laugh.

"Not my fault. I'm just really tired." I roll my eyes 

"Did anyone get you anything to eat yet?" I ask, already going to get him some food.

"Nope. I'm fucking hungry though." I grab two cans of power pup because I haven't eaten in a while.

"Eat up my dude." He devours it as I choke down mine.

"But seriously. If you ever manage to get yourself shot again I will kill you." I throw both our cans out.

"What if the shot kills me." He jokes.

"Then I'm killing you again. Death squared." I deadpan.

"Don't bring fucking math into this." He groans dramatically.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I pat his cheek and he pulls me down into a kiss.

"Asshole."

"Dumbass."