Prologues

Working in a place where guy are dominant isn't easy for a lady like me. I have to fight all the way to survive and to get to where I am now. I have to become a man out of this lady. This is what I've been dreaming of since I was a kid. My desire is totally different from my girly friends type during schools and there was a story behind my dream.

FLASHBACK

Hannah was my best buddy. We're very closed to each other since we're raised together and we're at the same ages. Her house was only a stone throw away from my house. She was the only friend that I had since I was a little. I still remember that night. We were only five year old by that time. It was the moment where I can see Hannah waves her hand to me helplessly and I can't do anything instead of keep calling for her name until I doesn't heard anything from her. It was the last time I could ever see her. That night I was fast asleep due to high fever. The noise outside of my house wake me up. I can heard people shouted and screaming for help as well as shocked a voice of sirens. I'm not sure about the sirens. It was very loud. I was wake up and open the window of my room to figure out what is happening. I was very shocked to see Hannah's house filled with the fire flare. I can see a big fire trucks as per book that I used to read in front of her house. Firefighters battled with all their might to shut down the flare-up fire from Hannah's house. I ran out of my house and called my grandma. Its was very loud out there. I don't think grandma would heard me. I looked all over the places and I can see grandma with other villagers splashing waters all over the places to put down the fire. I ran towards grandma. I'm shocked. I was thinking about Hannah at the same time. A lot of question being stucked in my head but I could not ask in this kind of situation. I looked over the window of Hannah's room that I used to play with her. There is no sign of her. I hope you 're safe Hannah. I look at the back door of her house. I'm shockingly see Hannah and her mother was struggling to open up the grill of the door. They shaked the door loudly and seeking for help. I heard Hannah cried. Hannah called up my name. "Jeanne!!!Help me!!!!" Its still clear in my mind that she called for me to help her out. I moved towards that door flared with a huge fire to help her out to open the window but s i'm stopped by one of the the villagers. He shouted at me to go away. Im crying out loud. I only want to help Hannah and her mum. Grandma dragged me away and hugged me. Im looking at Hannah and her mum. I still can hear that they're seeking for help helplessly until the voice getting faded and I don't heard any from them.

"Grandma... did they died..." im asking grandma while crying and I can't believed its happening. I don't heard any from grandma. She answered my question by her tears.

"Why don't they help Hannah... Why..." I'm lost in my tears. I lost my words. The incident really do traumatized me. From that moment I can't even see a single lit of fire. I will blown it up and shut it up and its was the beginning of my dreams. Hannah was the reason of what I am now.

Classroom standard 1;

"Guys...as a homework for our English class today, I want all of you wrote about what you wanna be when you grown up. Just a pages would be find and tomorrow you have to submit it to me. Okay class?"

Mr. Abu's gave an instruction for us to write about our ambition. All of us nodded even though when it come about a homework, nobody surely will like it but as for me I can't wait to write about my dream as it might be one of the way for me to remember my Hannah.

Essay;

When I grown up, I wanna be a firefighters. I want to hold a hose and pour water on the fire. I want to put out all of the fire in the world so that they can't take the person that I loved anymore. I want to be the greatest firewoman in the world who will not let the people died of fire. I will not let Hannah died again. All I wanna do is save Hannah and people in fire with all my might.