Chapter 2: The Hunter

Dark clouds start to coat the night sky, Kriss holds up her arms in annoyance, "oh great, she left us!" Jade looks around in horror at what Amber had done, bodies impaled on bone, guts and organs lying out in the open, blood everywhere, the sight was too much for Jade to handle, she holds her hand to her mouth in vain as she throws up at the mess before her.

 Kriss turns to Skye, "vampire, right?" Skye nods, "well then, can't you use your vampire powers to get us out of here?" Kriss asks.

 Skye shakes her head, "no, in case you didn't notice," she holds up her left hand which is made out of wood, gears and wire, "THIS stops me from using most of them!" 

Jade looks over in the distance, "uh, guys!" she calls out, "We have company!" the werewolf and vampire end their bickering and look over, in the distance they spot a lone girl, geared with a multitude of monster hunting weapons and a large satchel, she was clearly a professional monster hunter.

The girl looks up and stares down the trio, as it starts to rain she menacingly walks up towards the three girls standing there. "Hi, I'm Sophie!" she greets enthusiastically.

Skye blankly stares at the girl, "I'm sorry, what?" 

Sophie laughs in response, she puts her hand into her satchel and pulls out a clear bottle of liquid, "silly vampire, you should've just ran!" Sophie splashes the water on Skye, nothing happens.

"whaa?" Sophie says in confusion as she tries and tries again. 

Skye sighs hard as her face burrows into her hand, "that is NOT holy water!" she tells the hunter. 

Sophie looks up in protest, "but I boiled the hell out of it!" 

Skye screams in annoyance, "that's not how this works!"  Sophie, embarrassed by such a mistake, drops the bottle of water as the trio walk right past her and toward the town's exit, leaving Sophie soaking in the heavy rain.

Sophie turns around and starts yelling at the unholy trinity of monsters, "I will get you someday, Vampire!" she threatens as they walk further away, Sophie sighs, the rain heavily pours down on her, "I'll avenge you one day dad," she holds up a picture of a man with blue eyes, golden, short hair and a smile as wide as can be, "one day." Sophie holds the picture close to her heart as tears fall down her face, "I WILL avenge you." She looks up toward the town's main gate, she snivels, "best I get out of this rain, huh."