chapter six

Shuichi's P.O.V.

~~~

........
..where am I?
It's dark. And cold.

I blink, looking at the surrounding area, confused. An ebbing feeling of anxiety began weaving it's way into my mind as I gazed around the void.

Pitch black..
Almost as if it were a dream.
I made an attempt to stand, only to find that.. I couldn't move. I had no control of my body.

The gravity of the situation settled, and I began to reason with myself. There must be a scientific explanation for this, right? A pitch black room, and its just me..

I once again began to try to struggle to escape the confines of this room.

What is happening? Why is this happening to me? I had so many questions, none of them being answered.

I decided to call out to the darkness..

"Hello?? Is anyone here?" My voice wavered as I spoke, it's tone laced with fear.

..

An echo, and nothing more.

I shuddered. The eerie atmosphere of this entire room was throwing me off.. I am usually so calm. Why am I getting so scared? "Get a hold of yourself, Saihara!" I told myself, trying to drive away this feeling. The only sound in the room was the soft, slow breathing patterns I had adopted to calm my racing heart.

What the hell is happening!? Someone help me!

s̶͝s̨̎̆s͒ͥo͆ͮ̿ṡ̢͎o̝̤̞m̋͌̀e̗͏̻e͚̚o̜̿̚n̝ͥ̽e̶̜̐ h̴͈̲h́̀̅e̳̫̕l̵͕͇p̹͇͓p̠̀̒e̟̊͛ m͉͗̆m̛̗͊ę̞͇ȩ̘ͥe̘̮.

...

Kokichi's P.O.V.
~~~

"..fan letter.... Fan letter.. Bills... Ugh! Nothing interesting here!" I groan, tossing aside the mail I had recieved today onto the coffee table. I swear the mailman hates me. He casts me a glare everytime a fan sends me a package.. Its happened ever since someone leaked my address. I don't mind though. I like to know my work doesn't go unappreciated.

I turn my glance to the T.V. that was playing the entire time I was looking through the daily batch of mail, and groan. The news. All these depressing stories. Blah blah. Who cares? Just live in the moment and everything will be okay! Jeez..

I stretch a bit, and stand up. The dumb cat in the window was back. I sighed, walking over to the window, closing the blinds. "..freaky fuckin' cat. Why won't it just go away?"

Buzz buzz.

A notification.. Probably from social media. Doesn't matter. I have more important matters to deal with right now. I headed to the kitchen to begin my normal nightly routine.

---

The house felt so empty and lonely. There were so many empty rooms.. So many people that could fill them. I've debated throwing parties here, but Kaito adviced against it. As encouraging as he is, he worries a bit too much about me. I chowed down on the cereal I had poured myself, and put a movie on the television.

Another buzz. I sighed, picking up the phone. That blockhead was texting me again. Shutting my phone down, I tossed it onto the chair near the sofa. I was starting to feel drowsy. It was too much of a bother to reach for the remote to shut off the T.V, so I just let it run. I was so tired, I barely noticed when the front door clicked open, and a figure stepped inside of my house..

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~

aaaaaa im so sorry for the inactivity !!!!! school is such a pain and skdkkdkdl
its so hard to manage my home life, social life, and acedemic life, and im not even a year into high school T-T
anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! i worked really hard on it
well
thats a lie
its just 11 at nigjt so im exhausted and forcing myself to update it bc you guys deserve it skdksl
anyways love you guys
smooches
<3