Chapter •| two

"And we wouldn't want that, now would we, sam?" He taunted, making me panic even more.

"N-no.." I stutter out, trying to fight back the tears burning my eyes.

"Good. You will address me as sir, got i?" He said strictly, and I only nodded shyly.

"Good boy" he muttered, making my stomach twist.

I feel a hand suddenly grip my elbow, making me jump.

I get dragged along by this invader, and brought me up the stairs. "I'm going to ask you again, where's the safe?" He asked, in a daring tone.

"I - I told you I didn't know" I say, my  anxiety getting worse. "Please, just let me go!" I say, starting to break down.

He remained silent. I could feel him staring at me.

"Please" my voice cracks, and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Stop crying. It's annoying" he grumbled, and pulled me along. "Don't move" he said sternly, as he left me in the middle of I don't know where. I hear him scrambling through the room, and I stand there some what awkwardly.

I hear him mutter something to himself.

He leads me back down the stairs, not daring to let go of me.

He pushes me down on the couch.

"If you move, I will pull this trigger, got it?" He said coldly. I gulped and nodded.

"Good"

I heard footsteps trailing away.

I start sobbing.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, and I suddenly get an idea. He didn't take my phone away from me, obviously.

Since my hands are tied behind my back, I reach the phone with no problem. Right as im about to dial for help, I hear footsteps coming back down the stairs. "Crap, crap, crap" I mutter trying to hide the phone behind me, failing. 

"Well, what do we got here? I see you tried calling for help, did you?"he said, I felt his breath dangerously close to my face.

I hung my head and sighed.

"Just kill me"I mutter, not caring anymore.

"What?" He asked, taken aback.

"I said, kill me. Pull the trigger" I say lifting my head, only seeing darkness because of the blindfold.

"Scared?" I tease, but angry.

He ignores me. "Stand up "he commands, and i listen.

He grabs my elbow again and drags me along. 

"You're gonna help me find the damn safe, got it Blondie?" The unknown man says. "And you better hope that blindfold stays on. That's the only thing keeping you alive." He threatens, and stopped walking.

"Um..sir, I can't really help you look. I can't see a single thing" I mutter sassily,  and try my hardest not to reveal I'm being harsh.

He scoffs and doesn't reply. I hear him start looking through things again.

I feel the blindfold start to come loose.

"Umm....sir" I mumble. "What?" He grunts, still looking through things.
"My uh..my blindfold is coming off" I say, squeezing my eyes shut in case it falls off. "You're smart for telling me, you would have been dead. You're not allowed to see my face, because I know you're not gonna be able to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut once I let you go" he rants, taking the scarf from completely off my eyes as he stands behind me so I don't see him.

I get a glimpse of my sight again.

Right as he's about to put the blindfold back on, I stop him.
"Can I have it off for a minute.. please?" I whisper.

"And why should i let you?"  He asked, holding the blindfold in his hand still behind me.

"Because I..im Scared of the dark" I admit quietly.

I've always had a fear of the dark.
I don't know why. I'm not afraid
Of monsters coming out of the closet to eat me, or
Killer clowns hiding in the dark.
It's simply because it makes me feel...lost.

"Fine." He groans.

I sigh in relief. Though I wish I could see this man's face.

But for all I know he could be a creepy old man.

- unknowns p.o.v -

When I go to put the blindfold back on him, I stop.

"Can I see your face?" I ask him quietly.

"W-what?" He asked, taken aback. "Can I see your face?" I say again.

"U-um okay" he says hesitating.

"Close your eyes" I say, walking to the front of him. His eyes are closed,  and I suddenly realize how beautiful he is.

His blonde hair fell lazily in his face and a smile was naturally somewhat on his face.

"What color are your eyes?" I asked out of nowhere.

"B-blue" he stutters, starting to tremble under my look. 

"I'm sure they're beautiful"I mumble.

"Wha?" He says, confused.

"Your eyes." I state simply, imagining the young boy with bright blue eyes.

I stare at him a while longer before deciding to put the blindfold back on him.

I hear him sigh and I didn't care.

Sometimes I wonder why I decided to become a criminal alongside my friends.

Maybe I shouldn't have.

Maybe my life would have turned out different.

I was actually very shy growing up. I always sat alone at lunch in elementary school, and gained a few friends once I was in high school.

The friends that got me into this mess.

But I couldn't help but enjoy it.

I shake the thought of as I tie the scarf back around his eyes.

- time skip -

- sams p.o.v -

After about an hour and a half, the guy gives up on looking.

"I'm hungry" he mumbled, "do you know how to cook?" He asked me, coming closer.

"Um- yeah" I say.

"Okay, good" he replies, pulling me along again.

"Okay" he says, "I'm going to take the blindfold off your eyes, and don't you dare turn around, got it?" He says, un tying the tight blindfold.

"My gun will be against your back the whole time, you better hope you remember not to turn around"