Jealousy.

Lisa.

So, me and Tionne finally made an agreement to shoot the creep video. I kinda liked it, even though I wasn't singing. I just hated the fact that we had to have a guy in the video and he was all up on Tionne. Grinding all on her and shit. She was enjoying it, too. I was a little jealous, honestly. Shit, I can do everything that nigga can do. Maybe more than that. Shit. All up on my girlfriend and shit. I should go over there and whoop his ass....but Tionne told me I need to control my anger cause I get angry hella quick. I just don't wanna loose Tionne to some no money having ass short penis looking nigga. She is too important to me. I have to talk to her about this.

Tionne.

I'm thinking about breaking up with Lisa. She hasn't been acting like my girlfriend lately. She has been distance from me and we have been arguing alot. Maybe I'm just being silly. Oh well, I just couldn't help but laugh at the way Lisa was looking at me when I was singing one of my verses. The producers thought a guy in the video would look great, so they went out and got one. Unforunately, he was all up on me and Lisa was getting hella jealous. I could see it in her eyes. I can tell she still loves me and I still love her.

That Night

Rozonda.

We all went back to the hotel after the video shoot and just hung out and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. All of us were just chilling on the bed. The room was silent. Out of nowhere, Lisa pops out with a random question. "Aye, have y'all noticed we ain't been getting no money so far?" Me and Tionne looked at eachother. Why haven't we been making money? "Yo, you right Lisa," I said while thinking to myself. Lisa held her hands up. "Hold up, hold up, hold up. I'm right? I'm actually right? Yooooo, I'm right for once!" Lisa got up and started dancing around. Tionne was laughing so hard. I just smiled and shook my head. Lisa did have a point though. Why weren't we making any money? Me and the girls are going to have a talk with Pebbles in the morning.