Group Discussion.

Lisa.

We had to talk to Pebbles about our contracts. We have been busting our asses but....no fucking cash. What the hell? That doesn't make any sense. Me, Tionne, and Chilli were sitting in Pebbles office just staring at Pebbles, who was sitting across from all of us. After a long ass moment of silence, Pebbles cleared her throat. "Are you girls saying you don't trust me?" Um...that's exactly right bitch! "No," I said. "Do you girls think I'm using you?" Hell yeah fucking right. "No," I said again. "Do you girls think this is all a joke?" You got that shit right on the dot. "No," I said once more.  "Then tell me why you need to look at your contracts." I looked at Tionne and Chilli and just sighed. "Well, we just thought it would be okay if we looked at our paperworl, you know. Just to see if everything was going good," I said to her. Pebbles shook her head and chuckled, "Just wonder how bad that would turn out if I let that happen." I wonder how my hand would look across yo face. Pebbles started sniffing and held her head in her hands. "You girls have upsetted me. I love and care for you as if you're my own daughters. Do you girls not feel any shame?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Yes," I said. Noooooooo. Pebbles started talking again. "I think I'm giving you girls waaay to much." Tionne's eyes widen and she started to talk. "Bitch, you not even-" I interrupted her by slamming my hand on the desk and snapping my fingers at her. I gave her that look that meant "Get with the program." We all got up and walked out of Pebbles office. That went well, I think.