Tionne's Rant.

Chilli.

I was driving all of us back to the hotel. Lisa wanted to go to a club and get her "boogie" on, but Tionne didn't feel like taking care of her. I parked in the parking lot and we all got out. Tionne slammed the door so hard it damn near fell off. We walked inside, got in the elevator and stood in the elevator until we got up to our floor. I knew as soon as we got into our room, Tionne was going to have a hissy fit. The elevator stopped and we walked to our room. I got out the key and opened the door. Lisa and T walked in and I closed the door. As soon as I closed the door...3...2..1...here it comes. "UGH! I HATE PEBBLES BITCH AS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH! All she does is complain about us not doing this right. Or we not doing that right. BITCH, YOU TRY DOING IT WITH YO STANK WEAVE LOOKIN' ASS! And I don't know why she insists on wearing makeup, she looks like a dinosaur with that shit anyway, shit! And she gonna talk about me growing my hair out?! That bitch probably got more hair on her kitty mic-kit kat than her own goddamn head! Atleast I got hair! She always shaving, too! That shit gonna come back hairier than a cat's ass!

Later at 10:03 PM

Tionne was still going at it. "DAMN! AND SHE GONNA SAY MY VOICE DEEP, TOO? BITCH I CAN GO UP OR DOWN! YOU SOUND LIKE A STRAIGHT UP ASS MAN WHEN YOU TALK AND SING! SHE CAN'T EVEN SING AT THAT! MERCEDES BOY MY ASS! NOBODY WANNA RIDE IN YO MERCEDES! THEY WANNA BURN YO MERCEDES IF ANYTHING!"

1:45 AM

Tionne was laying down...but she was still talking. "She needa get some surgery with her old fat ass! Boooy, I can't wait untiil this tour is over and we're in our 80's! Imma go on and whoop that bitch ass hoe with my cane until she can't feel her knee no more! Better yet, imma just hit her with my purse! My purse is gonna be filled with bricks....so I can knock Pebbles ass out when I see her! Shit, always talking some shit! She needa go back to hoeville! That's where she came from! Always gotta flirt with niggas! Um, hello?! Ain't you married to LA Reid?! She must've drugged his ass when they were having-" "OH MY GOD, TIONNE SHUT THE HELL UP! ME AND CHILLI ARE SLEEPING AND YO ASS STUDY TALKING WITH YO LOUD ASS MOUTH!" It was silence after that. Thank you lord. But 2 minutes later.."Don't get me started Lisa with yo big eyed, twix eating lookin' ass! All you do is act like a dude! Fart, burp and you rarely shave! I bet if I hugged you right now, all I'd feel is hair! Hair all over yo arms! Gosh, I don't even know why I gotta sleep in the same bed with you. Chilli, scoot yo ass over." I scooted over as Tionne got in my bed and faced her back toward me. Thank you, it's over now. Lisa sneezed. "Oh, not to mention you never cover yo mouth when you sneeze! Spreading germs and shit, Lisa! Goddamn! You should just..." I groaned and put a pillow over my face.