07 | SEVEN

"OH! WHAT'S THAT?!" exclaimed Jeongguk out of shock as Hyejung's phone suddenly started to ring loudly, interrupting the comfortable silence covering the atmosphere in the living room.

Seeing his reaction, which she can't help but think that it is funny and cute, she chuckled softly and covered her mouth with her palm to muffle the sound to avoid the android from feeling disappointed. "It's my phone. Nothing dangerous, don't worry," She informed then stand up and go to the small table next to the bedroom door, pulling off the charger from her phone to answer the call.

"Phones? Oh. But, why do phones have ring so loud like that?" mumbled the humanoid under his breath, rubbing his forehead and pushed back his bangs with his hand.

Jeongguk emotionlessly stared at Hyejung's standing figure as she talked on the phone, and laughs occasionally while listening to the caller's talk. A few minutes had passed and the feeling of boredom haunts him back again. He tore his gaze away from the girl, to the television that Hyejung switched on earlier, that is now playing some music shows. Finding himself enjoying the music, he closed his eyes and let his head bob up and down along with the catchy beat.

"Okay, i'm done!" Hyejung exclaimed, suddenly throwing herself on the comfy couch beside the humanoid, shocking him instantly.

"Oh my! GOD! You surprised me!" yelled Jeongguk, putting his hand on his chest, mouth agaped and eyes as large as a pingpong ball. His legs that were straighten earlier was also brought up closer to his body on the seat, telling how surprised he were from Hyejung's action.

Blankly looking at his reaction, Hyejung blinked her eyes once. Twice. Thrice. A moment of silence engulfed both of them in the living room as they both stared into each other's eyes.

"HAHAHAHAH!" both of them broke into a loud laughter. If before Hyejung was a person who is always worried about being too loud and distract her neighbours, now she isn't anymore. She continued to laugh with Jeongguk and won't even mind if one of her neighbour bang on her door telling them to shut up.

"Okay, okay. Let's stop, i'm already tired from laughing," said Hyejung clutching her stomach that was starting to hurt due to her laughing her heart out while slightly panting due to the short of breath, and also to control her from laughing even more. (She don't know if the reason was logical, but she think that is it.)

"Err, Hyejung?" called Jeongguk after both of their laughters died down, bringing back the normal silence.

"Yes?"

"I feel weird."

"Weird? What do you mean by that? Are there something wrong?" Hyejung can feel her heartbeat fastened hearing Jeongguk's sudden confession and the adrenaline flowing through her vessels make her even more worried.

Did she forgot to install another program in him?

"N-no. It's like, there's something growling in my stomach. And i don't even know why is it like that," he blurted out, rubbing his own tummy to ease the 'thing' that growled inside.

Upon that infromation from the android, Hyejung let a long sigh escaped her slightly chapped lips in pure feeling of relief. So he is okay. Nothing is wrong with his program.

"Ah, you scared me so much. I thought it was something bad," she chuckled and stood up from the seat.

"W-why?" stuttered the male, eyes a bit widened. Probably because he don't know what feeling it is.

"You're hungry. And it means that your stomach need some food. It want to be filled with something,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Filler chapter, not good enough but keh.