11 | ELEVEN

The streets of Seoul are just as spectacularly crowded as ever. There are barely any empty seats left in the bus as Hyejung stepped in. She scanned her bus card at the entrance and flashed a small toothy smile at the quite old bus driver before she make her way to the very back seat of the bus.

She was lucky today that she got the back seat despite how full the bus is with passengers. She fished out her smartphone from her backpack along with her black, tangled earphones. After untangling the wires, which took her like 30 seconds, she plugged it into the small slot in her phone. She chose her song and closed her eyes, ready to be engulfed by the music and away from the exhausting reality.

She dozed off as soon as the bus starts to move, given that she haven't got any sleep since the past 3 days due to work. Work has been really tiring for her lately after the Apjeong Project is approved, which means she have to prepare things for the project to run smoothly.

What Hyejung always hate about herself is that she tends to overthink about many different kind of stuffs, eventhough it is just from the imagination of the future she had in her head.

A few minutes passed and Hyejung are still in her dreamland until she was awoken by the sound of a group of boys, school boys to be exact judging from their uniforms, laughing loudly while watching something at a cellphone's screen. An online game probably.

'Teenagers and games. I wish these kids could just go home and stick their noses into a textbook all day because it would have been better that way.'  Hyejung sighed internally, suddenly reminded of her youth which she spends mostly on textbooks, often caging herself in her bedroom and read books all day.

She rised her head to look out of the window. Her eyes widen as the road that the bus is going does not look really familiar to her.

'This is not the way to my home.' She thought, frowning.

She looks at the infront of the bus, where the bus' destinations are always displayed.

"GODDAMNIT!" She whisper-yelled to herself as she quickly pull off her earpieces from her phone and throwing it in her bag.

She stepped into a wrong bus.

¤¤¤

Jeongguk watched silently as he saw some girls chatting among their groups while some of them are busy chewing something that looks like hair from a cup. It amazes the android how humans could eat things like that, steam flying as the person blew it away and also the fact that the yellow hair they eat comes from cups of different sizes and colours.

'Hyejung did that too. Everyday after work.' He thought, pursing his moist plump lips into a thin line as he continues to watch silently.

But not after the curiousity completely ate him alive. He carefully made his way to the door, dried leaves crunching under his timberland boots as he walked towards the entrance of the convenience store.

"What can i help you with sir?" Asked the worker as Jeongguk continues to stare at the rack full of ramyun cups arranged according to their sizes and brands. "What are you searching for?" he asked again when he received no response.

"Can i have the steamy yellow hairs that those people eat?" He replied, pointing to the side of the store where the customers are eating.

The worker tilted his head in pure confusion. "Do you mean ramyun, sir?"

"Is that what that thing is called here?"

A/N:

So, based on BTS members, which member's personality is like you?

If me, according to what my friend said, my personality if a mix of Suga's, Jimin's and J-hope's. 💕