Chapter 3: The Tall Gorillas

Lalisa Manoban

"Aside from painting, what else do you like to do?" Jimin asked me while we were working on our own canvasses.

Well, she was originally working near Mingyu in front, but she asked Jaehyun to exchanged places, which made the mischevious Mingyu clapped.

He loves to tease Jimin.

Stroking my brush on the white canvass, I answered, "I dance... a little bit."

I normally don't say that to people I recently knew but Jimin kind of gives me that good vibe. I feel comfortable talking to her.

Maybe because we share the same passion? Probably a factor.

"Really?" Though I'm not looking at her, and she's also the same, I can feel the amusement in her voice.

"How about you?" I asked her.

"Hmm, I love to sing." She answered.

I smiled, "Shall I hear it one time?"

She giggled, "Showing my talent requires payment."

I stopped for painting for a moment and looked at her, "Do you accept credit?"

She looked at me, "The payment isn't money. Food will be."

I laughed.

"My goodness, Jimin! Stop being like the person who only knows food!" There's Mingyu again who caught our attention.

Eunwoo and Jaehyun just laughed while continuing their work.

Can I say I'm in a room full of good-looking creatures?

Jimin turned to him, "You're out of this conversation. Don't cross the line, idiot."

She hissed before turning back to me.

"Don't mind those three. They don't have anything to do with their lives, especially Mingyu."

"Yah! You told me one time I was the most handsome basketball player within my teammates!"

"Shut up! And that was just a dare!"

Alright, these two definitely are something.

But... instead of focusing to them, my ears caught what Mingyu said about him being in the basketball team.

I tapped Jimin's shoulders and interrupted their bickering.

Her face smoothened the moment she faced me, "Yes beautiful person like me, what can I do for you?"

"Hmm, can I ask something?" I asked, a little wary.

"Yes sure, what is it?"

"Is Mingyu... a part of the University's basketball team?"

Jimin looked at me with unknowing expression, "Unfortunately, yes he is."

My mouth formed an 'O' while nodding my head in understanding.

That only means, he knew Bambam.

"How about Eunwoo and Jaehyun?" I continued.

She smiled dreamily, "Those two guys are very good players and absolutely stunning whenever they play. Their sweats, my goodness, they are shining... Especially, Jungkook my love..."

I don't know what to react, so I don't know why I just clapped my hands awkwardly.

"Yah! You're too biased, Park Jimin! What about me, huh? I was the MVP last autumn season!" Mingyu came approaching with heavy footsteps.