Chapter 52: We'll leave it to destiny

Lalisa Manoban

"She talked to Bambam about what...?"

Jimin looked at me with sad eyes and then turned to Mingyu who sighed and shook his head.

I had this feeling that I know what Mina told Bambam but I just can't seem to accept the fact that she would do something so desperate.

"Tell me, Jimin. What is it?"

Jimin turned to look at me and walked to held my hand tightly.

She looked me straight in the eyes with a hint of every emotion that could confirm what I was thinking.

She gulped first before starting, "She revealed everything. Everything is out. From the her relationship with Eunwoo and then Jungkook, to reason why she's in the hospital... everything. Including the plead that she wanted Jungkook for himself and not for you."

I knew it was coming but I was still stun when I heard it. My body froze and I don't know if I was still breathing or not.

I just snapped out of my thoughts when Jimin hugged me and my eyes focused on Mingyu who looked at me, concern written on his face.

"He was really angry... he wanted to get Jungkook but fortunately Yugyeom held him and kept him from driving to JK."

She was mumbling on my shoulder but I just felt like crying in numbness.

Jimin pushed me gently from her and wiped my tears.

I never thought I could cry like this. I thought my tears have dried and my eyes were too tired to even do some more work.

Guess my eyes do have a reservoir.

Funny.

No. It was not.

"Are they all mad?" I asked, tears still falling.

Mingyu also stood up and went beside Jimin.

He patted my hair and offered me a small smile, "Bambam have it hard because he's your family. He loves and cares for you more than we do. Yugyeom, Jaehyun, and I were surprised, hurt and disappointed but who are we to judge? We all have imperfections. Besides, we're all bestfriends, we know and understand each other really well. One mistake cannot change that."

That should be comforting but I felt my more sunken and hollow deep inside.

"I need to see him." I whispered.

Jimin furrowed her eyebrows, "Your cousin or Jungkook?"

I looked at Jimin, "I want to see my cousin first. Then, can you help me with Jungkook?"

Jimin immediately nodded her head and then turned to Mingyu who has this blank face.

"I think you need to see Jungkook first. You two need to sort it out. We can handle Bambam. But JK? I think you are the only one he needs."

---

We separated.

Jimin and Mingyu went to Yugyeom's house where Bambam was kept on hold.

While I... I was still in my room.

I don't know why I was contemplating, why I found it difficult to see Jungkook.

Maybe I was guilty... maybe I didn't want him to see me. Maybe I was too terrified to face everything. I don't know.

There's nothing I could understand.