Her Best Friend

(The Picture at the top is a picture of the ACTUAL dog from this story, and was taken in one of Haley's many homes)

Haley was four years old when her mom took her and her three sisters, Addison, lyla, and Karli to go get a dog. The memories are fuzzy because of the time it has been since this happened to her. She remembers being excited about finally getting a dog. When her mom pulled up at the house she saw that the dog, her future best friend, was bullied by the other dogs. 'Loki' was her name. She was an American Bulldog, and she loved kids. Haley loved her more than her sisters did, and she took care of her for years. Every day Haley would feed Loki, and give her water. She would let Loki into the backyard and play with her, and at the end of the day would sleep with Loki in her bed.

When Haley was a little bit older her parents got divorced, and caused an overwhelming amount of sadness in her head and heart. Slowly as Haley got older she began to grow apart from her dog, Loki, but she was still her best friend. When Haley was old enough to start school she went to James Stevens, and she made many friends. She loved her school, and had lots of fun, but one day she moved. She was filled with more sadness, and leaving her first friends she ever made. Haley was put in a school called Oak Park for kindergarten, and she made a few more friends there. Haley's favorite friend to hang around was Christina, and she would talk to her all day. At naptime Haley would whisper to Christina until they fell asleep.

Haley also met a little boy in kindergarten, and his name was mason. Mason was considered the 'cook kid' in kindergarten, and everyone wanted to be his friend. He called a little girl, parker, his girlfriend, but Haley wanted him to call herself that, so she said "Why dont you break up with her, and make me your girlfriend?" Because he was so naïve he did what Haley said. He came over to her house everyday, but his parents never came with him. He would come walking down the road every day, super little, yelling for Haley that he was there. Eventually Haley 'broke up with him'

Once again Haley was uprooted from her home, and was moved to a school called vancleave. This school was different, and the people were very much more mature. Haley found a friend named Caroline, and they became bff's.

( The story WILL continue! Haley is 12 at the moment, and the story is only still on 1st grade! The story goes up to 7th Grade!!!!!!!!!!)