Her Youtube Career Start

(This Chapter is going to have minor advertisement for specific youtube channels so you can follow along with her story, if you don't care to watch her videos you may skip that part of this chapter)

     Haley and Caroline spent a lot of time together, and sometimes Haley went to Carolines house without her mom knowing, which normally would be okay because they lived in the same neighborhood, but Haley was only around 7. After a while Haleys older sister, Karli, got extremely sick and was forced to go to the hospital. When Haley's mom found there was mold in the walls of their house she was told they where moving again, but could still visit. A week before Haley moved, so did Caroline.
           Haley sat down in her bedroom, happy to have her own room, and her school was cool, too. A few weeks after Haley was used to her surroundings she decided to make a new friend, but it was more like an old one. "Hi, im Haley," she said. No.... she thought the person looked to familiar, instead she said, "Who was your kindergarten teacher?" Haley waited anxiously for an answer.... "Ms.Butler," the girl said. Haley got super excited and started talking quick. "Christina! It's me Haley! We used to be best friends!" Christina and Haley started hanging out again, and they both started youtube channels. Haley's youtube was linked to her school email, and her account was deleted from whenever her email was changed under a new school name. (You can find her videos here: https://m.youtube.com/user/Prettypipsqueak/videos    You can also find her more recent videos here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDyTih2oJXbjzUaiKTczSeQ)
Haley did stay in this school for two years, so there will be more chapters on her life in ocean springs. Also, second and third grade was foggy memory of vancleave, woodcreak, and ocean springs, so they where skipped.