Jjongah couple❤️

So the first one shall be the always fabulous jjongah couple! They are so cute together!💕

Person:omo I ship them too!

Me:realleh?!OMFG let's be frens!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

AHAHAHA let's stop my nonsense and start the amazing story of jjongah couple!❤️

----------------------------------------------

No one's pov

Mc:ahhh look's like today we are gonna have a new wedded couple!I wonder which two will it be?

Yura's pov

Omg I'm so excited to see my soon-to-be husband!I hope that he will be perfect,and I want a man to love me as much as I do.*blush*

Jong hyun's pov

I heard tht I'm gonna be on 'we got married',ahhhh why am I blushing now?!(o//////o)

I hope my soon-to-be wife will have a bubbly personality,and can make me laugh when I am down because I am usually the quiet type.

Ahhhhhh I am so nervous and curious!!

I wonder who she is?*blushes*

----------------------------------------------

Fast forward to where jonghyun finally finding yura using the mission card---->>>>>>>>

Jonghyun:"Ah you are my wife right?"

Yura:Ne!annyeonghaseyo,yura imnida!

Jonghyun:ohhhhh yeppoda!*.*

Yura:ah aniyo!you are more handsome!"*blushes*

No one's pov

Mc:omo is this love at first sight?!aigoo they are so cute alr at the start!

Yura:urm you haven't tell me your name yet.

Jonghyun:jinja?!ah mianhae jonghyun imnida.

Yura:jonghyun sshi...hmm nice name.

Jonghyun:you think so?kamsahamnida.*blushes*

Yura:aishhhh how about we just drop the formals so that we will get closer to each other?

Jonghyun:hmm I think you are right.So do u want to create a nickname for each other?

Yura:let me think...how about jjongie oppa?*giggles*

Jonghyun:(0/////0)j-j-jjongie oppa?! errrr ok then.*nervously blushes*

Yura:cute right?!aigoo jjongie oppa,why are you blushing?

Jonghyun:ahhhh aniya.*tries changes topic*what about your nickname?

Yura:*thinks hard*ah mollayo.

Jonghyun:what's your full name?

Yura:Kim ah-young.

Jonghyun:then what about ah-young ah?

Yura:*jumps around cutely*ahhhh kyeopta!

Jonghyun:*laughs at her cuteness*

Soon they had their wedding at the MBC building's rooftop and had their house build there.

Episodes after episodes,they began to have skinship and gotten closer and closer to each other.

But one day,it's the time to break apart.(T ^ T)

During the last episode...

Yura:Oppa I don't want to leave you!*cries**cuddles in jonghyun's chest*

Jonghyun:*caresses her hair*hush now ah-young ah,I also don't want to leave you...but they decided that we have to leave each other.

Yura:Oppa but you promise you will always remember me?

Jonghyun:how can I forget you?you were one of the best things that I had in my life.*starts to cry*

Yura:oppa hajima...you make me want to cry too..*tears starts to pour down*

After the last episode,jonghyun kissed yura's forehead and hug her for the last time.

Then...they sadly waved goodbye...(;_;)

Two years later...--------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yura as usual finished her performance and was gonna go back to the waiting room and rest when...

She suddenly remembered something.

It just struck her head so suddenly and she remembered the good times...the memories...the love... tht was once there.

She rush to sojin and told her she had to go to somewhere and will be back soon.

She took the lift and reached the rooftop of MBC building.

It was there...it was still there after two years...

But something was different...the house was still brand new.

Yura then slowly walk to the house and carefully open the door.

She step into the house and saw someone there.

He was sitting on the sofa and staring into space...

She walked closer to take a closer look when they met eye contact..

Yura:It's you!

Jonghyun:It's you!

They shouted at the same time and tears of joy started falling down.

They hugged each other,enjoying each other's presence.

They slowly let go and yura asked.

Yura:why is the house still brand new even after two years?

Jonghyun:Because whenever I am on my free time,I will always come here and clean the house,sometimes change the wallpaper of the house...etc.

Yura:you know what?I missed you so much.

Jonghyun:me too.I tried to forget you.I tried.I really tried.But I can't.you just mean too much to me.so can I ask you something?

Yura:*nods head*

Jonghyun:will you be my real jagi?

Yura:*surprise*Yes,yes,YES!

Jonghyun:*happy*jinjja?!

Yura:ne!

Jonghyun:Omo!*kisses yura*

Yura:*kisses back *

After a few minutes...

Jonghyun:*breaks kiss and stare at yura with love*maybe "okay" shall be our "always".

Yura:*smiles*okay.

----------------------------------------------

So.... do you enjoy it?maybe it's a bit long but heyyyy!look at the bright side,it's jjongah couple!so chill?:D

Stay tune to the next chapter of more kpop awesomeness as we travel through my fabulous book of kpop!☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Remember to also read my another story and vote for it!

And vote for this chapter if you love jjongah couple!💕

Xoxo

~angela♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪