Kaixsojin❤️

Kyaaaaaaa~>.<

I am so excited to write this one-shot as it is the freaking sexy couple!😍💕

*drumrolls*

Our forever sexy kai💕(kyaaaa~~~he is too sexy to handle😍😍😍)

&

Our sexy goddess sojin💕😍

Together,what kind of love will they create?

Read on to find out,my lovelies~❤️

----------------------------------------------

Kai,the school's heart throb and play boy.

Everybody knows about it,but the girls keep falling into his sexy charms all over again every time.

But today,someone will make him think twice before playing with her again.(A.N:*smirks*)

Kai's pov

I walked into the classroom wearing a galaxy colour tank top with long black pants.

I throw my bag onto the floor and sat down and the girls in my class started to squealed in joy.

*smirks*these girls just can't get enough of me.

I winked at them and they all melted in love.

But I don't like them,they are just like toys to play with.when it turns old,I just throw it away.

The teacher came in and everybody run back to their seats.

I started feeling bored as the teacher makes a announcement to the class.

Teacher:class,Today we are gonna have a new student.pls welcome her!

The boys mumbled to each other excitedly but I just boringly stared at the door.

I bet it is just another normal no-use girls like the others.

But then,that girl was different from what I thought.

She walked in wearing black tight mini dress that make her look so hot.

She is also wearing a pair of black high-heels,a black rose on her head,and silver bracelets.

Basically all black.

But she look so HOT.

She have those smoking hot eyes that looks like a kitty playfully want someone to play with her.

Her hair was blonde(the colour in the 'something' music video.)and she has red luscious lips that make me crave for it.

I saw the boys all drooled and eyes filled with 'hearts'.

I rolled my eyes a little and then the girl started introducing herself.

The girl:*runs her hand through her hair before speaking*ne annyeonghaseyo yeorobun!*bows*my name is sojin imnida!I hope we can get along well soon!*smiles*

Boys:*faints in love*

Girls:*admires*

Kai:*gasped and heart starts pumping furiously*

OMFG what is happening to me?!I never fall for girls!no, Kai.NO.

I admit she's so hot,I want to play with her.I will make her fall for me.

Teacher:thank you sojin.now I want u to sit beside...Kai.

Kai:Mwo?!

Teacher:yes.now sojin,quickly settle down and class open your books to pg 77!

Class:NE!

Sojin:*walks over to The place beside Kai and sits down*

It's time...

Kai:hi sexy~*cooed*

Sojin pov

I can tell he is a player.I can sense it.I am a player myself (a.n:I know guys,I know.)so I know one when I see one.

So he is trying to flirt and play with me now?well cutie ,two can play this game.*smirks*

Sojin:*lean closely to kai's face*back to u handsome.*kisses kai's nose*

Kai:*shocked**blushes*ah-h-h yea.

Sojin:*prouds of herself and smirks*

Sojin:so...handsome.what is ur name?

Kai:m-m-my name is kai.

Sojin:cute name.*whispers in his ears*darling,hope we can get along soon.

No one's pov

Kai blushed for the whole class after hearing what sojin said.

----------------------------------------------

---->>>>fast forward to sojin's school life

Not long after sojin transferred to this school,she became the most popular girl in the school.

The boys love her sexy style and looks,even the girls admires her.

And kai? he had been trying to flirt with her.but he failed every time because she always plays him back and make him blush like mad.

But one normal day,destiny brought them together.

----------------------------------------------

Sojin's pov

I was walking down the school's corridors when I saw Kai leaning on my locker.

What does he want?oh,so maybe he wants to play again?

Ok kai, let's see what u are going to do.

I went to my locker as Kai noticed me.

Kai:heyyyy sojin babe~~~💕

Sojin:*yep,he wants to play again*haiii my handsome~~

Kai*why isn't she falling for me*urm...

Sojin:you want to tell me something?

Kai:*I think I should just give up and tell her*errr....yea....

Sojin:ok what is it??

Kai:sojin,listen to me.I just want to tell u tht I love u.yea,I know my actual first motivation is to play with u,but I didn't know tht besides making me hard to play with u,it also make me fall for u deeper and deeper.

Yes,i am a playboy,but this heart of

Mine has fallen for your play girl heart.

Sojin:*a bit shocked**slowly becomes calm again*hmm...are u sure?*smirks*

Kai: I am 100% sure,this heart belongs to u.*points at his chest*

Sojin:*giggles**leans closely to Kai*well then Kai,this play girl of yours will be waiting for u too tonight.*smirks*

Kai:*blush like mad*

Sojin:*pecks kai' lips**whisper in Kai's ears*darling,I will be waiting for you.

*walks away sexily*

Kai:*stunned in love*

*smiles*that's my girl.

----------------------------------------------

TADAH!!!here u go my lovelies!💕

So did u have a nosebleed?😏

But anyways,next chapter will be cute too!

*sings taemin's ace*I want u be my only ace~~~~❤️

Remember to read,vote and comment!😘

If u guys don't mind,comment below who are your ultimate bias?☺️

Aotd:luhan~💞💞💞💞😍😍😍😍

Stay tuned for the next chapter,my lovelies~~~

Xoxo

Angela💕