D.OxIU❤️

Heyyyy guyssss;)

Here's another dose of romance for you;)

And this chapter is dedicated to @exotickpoper as she requested it.so enjoy it,my bestie!😘💕

This time,the two lucky stars are...

*drumrolls*

Our manly D.O💕

&

Our glamorous IU goddess😍❤️

So...have you wondered what kind of love will they create if they are together?

Read on to find out my lovelies~🎶

----------------------------------------------

IU is the most popular girl in school while D.O is just an ordinary guy who likes her among the whole lot of boys.

All the guys wants to date IU,and they will do anything just to get her attention.

But the truth is...

IU doesn't fall in love.

Every girls in the high school knows it,but the guys just don't care.

The reason why IU doesn't fall in love it's because after a massive heartbreak,IU thinks that there's no point in falling in love anymore.

In other words,she just don't believe in love.

But one day,she met someone and slowly,that person changed her mindset.💕

----------------------------------------------

IU's pov

I was walking to my locker when a bunch of stupid guys just started to follow me.

A guy:Ji-eun jagi~you look as beautiful as usual~💕"

IU:urghhh go away,I am trying to get to my locker.btw,please don't call my real name,and it's IU.*annoyed*

All the guys:OMFG our IU is so cool and spicy!

IU:*facepalm*urghhhh

*reached locker and opens it*

*presents and flowers pours down to the floor like water*

IU:aishhhh why are they always putting these stuff inside my locker?!Do you know how hard it is trying having to clean out the locker every single day?!*angry*

*kicks the presents aside and take the books*

It's time for class and as usual everybody crowds around IU.

The teacher came in then everyone ran back to their seats.

IU sighed and was daydreaming throughout the whole class.

IU:*sighs*All the boys...they are all the same like him.I don't think they really like the real me.they just like my appearance.not my true self.if only there is a guy who will love for who I am,regardless of my looks or wealth.

But IU didn't realize something,someone had been staring at her dreamily for the whole hour.

----------------------------------------------

After class...

IU was walking through the corridor when she heard some noise behind the gym.

IU:whaatttt was that?!there should be no one in school right now!*while walking to where the noise is*

IU slowly open the gym doors and found a group of guys hitting and kicking a poor guy on the ground.

IU:*shocked*they are the guys who always follows me around!*angry*urghhh what are they doing with that poor guy?!

IU then walk up to them and shouted:YAH!what are you guys doing with him?!

The group of guys turned around and was shocked that IU was standing there.

The group of guys:IU jagiyaaa~what are you doing here at this hour?!you should be at home having your beauty rest!*melting as IU is here*

IU:I should be the one asking this question!now leave or else!

The grp of guys:*scared*ne IU!as you wish!*runs away*

IU:*annoyed*aishhhh

IU:*walks to the boy*kwenchana?*concerns*

The boy:*blushes*ahhh ne...kamsahabnida.(-////////-)

IU:*how cute*your welcome.what's your name?

The boy:my name is kyung soo,but I preferred to be called D.O.

IU:nice name.and my name is-

D.O:IU.I know your name.*smiles*

IU:ah ok.*blushing*

AHHHH why am I blushing?!I never blush.NEVER.

But why...?

My heart was thumping when I see him smile.and I think I had seen him before.

...

OH YEAH!

He is the guy who always helps me with My locker when it's full,gave me notes when I was sick.

He always done everything for me...

And now,am I falling for him?

NO.

I can't.

What if he breaks my heart again?

I was thinking when I was cut off by him.

D.O:IU ah,I may only seem to be the guy who always help you with stuff and nothing more...but let me just tell you this.I,do kyung soo,is in love with you.

IU:*shocked*BWO?!

D.O:I'm in love with you,and I am not in the business in denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.and I am in love with you.

IU:*tears of joy*

D.O:so will you accept this sincere love of mine?

IU:yes!*says without hesitation*

D.O:*happy & kisses IU fully on the lips passionately*

IU:*kisses back and smiles in the kiss*

After a while,they break the kiss as D.O held out his hand.

D.O:ready to face the world together?

IU:*takes hand*of course,with you,anything is possible.

----------------------------------------------

TADAH!clean your nose bleed fangirls!>~<

😂😂😂😂😂

So how was it?

Vote for it if you think they are a perfect couple cos who wouldn't agree tht they are perfect for each other?!

Do you agree with me ladies?💕

The next chapter will be a sexy dose of romance,so be prepared!

Personally I think that this couple can just play each other all day and not get bored cos they are too SEXY!

Okay fangirls keep guessing yourselves as we continue to fly in my book of kpop fantasy!💕

Stay tuned my lovelies!

~xoxo

Angela😘