Hogwarts

Lyra,Carly,Katy and Derek found a spot on the train and sat there in silence.that Wealsey must've hurt Mom a lot Carly thought.when they made it there,Lyra and Carly made there way to a carriage with Katy while Derek went in the boats.

In the great hall 

"When I call your name,come and sit in the stool and I will place the hat on your head"Mcgonagall Said "Derek Malfoy"McGonagall announced "SLYTHERIN"Yelled the sorting hat,The Slytherin's burst into cheers and claps. "Lila Weasley"called Mcgonagall "GRYFFINDORE"Yelled the Sorting hat.no One was surprised but Gryffindore still clapped "Kelly Mclaggen" "HUFFLEPUFF" "Drake McMullen" "RAVENCLAW" "Relly Tumbel" "GRYFFINDORE" "Alex Granger"After McGonagall Said Granger,everyone went quiet.They all knew that name from  the famous Hermione Granger. "GRYFFINDORE".Everyone clapped but a few Slytherin's didn't.Alex Granger was the closest thing that anyone has seen of Hermione Granger.Mcgonagall Said a few other names and the feast began. "Hey,Uncle"Derek whispered to Alex "It's weird calling me uncle since we're the same age"Alex whispered "I'll call you Alex then"Derek said "That's better"Alex said "I forgot one important thing"McGonagall Said as she stood "Your parents are coming back to school Tomorrow,to finish there 7th year."Mcgonagall announced.after everyone finished,they started walking up to there dorms"Hermione must come"Alex stated "Hey Granger."Said Carly,was right behind Alex and Derek "I'm clad Your here at hogwarts so you could be with Derek.He's been lonely lately "Carly teased "As your uncle,I forbid you from teasing Derek"Alex whispered. "Your picking favourite's!"Carly Said,acting hurt and put her hand on her heart "Carly,Take Derek and just go before the gryffindore's realize your here"Lyra told her sister.Carly took Derek and went to find Katy.

Gryffindore commen room

"Did mom tell you that you have to act like you don't know me?"Lyra asked in a whisper "ya,so it won't look strange."Alex replied,also in a whisper "Hey malfoy,stop annoying Alex"Hissed Hugo. "Lyra,just ignore him"Whispered Alex "Goodnight Alex"Lyra said to her uncle  and went up the stairs. "How dare she ignore me!"Hugo said annoyed to his friend,Dimel Longbottom.Dimel however was clad that Lyra pissed him off.He actually didn't like Hugo ever since he started making fun of people.

Slytherin commen room

"You must be proud that uncle likes you"Carly said,acting like she was gonna cry. "Ms.Malfoy,you and your siblings need to go to Head mistress Mcgonagall,ms.katy is already up there."Slughorn told them "thank you professor"Carly said and they went to McGonagall office.( Lyra already got an owl saying that she had to go to professor McGonagall's office).

McGonagall's office 

"Mrs.Malfoy,Your kids are coming."McGonagall told hermione "Thank you professor"Hermione smiled "Mom?"Said Lyra,she just came in "Dad?" "Lyra,Come sit."Hermione told her daughter.after all the kids came,McGonagall left her office so that the family could be alone. "Since me and your father are coming back we decided that I'll get 4 kids and he'll gets 4 kids"Hermione Said "I'll take Lyra,May,Tommy and Emma"Hermione said "And I'll take Carly,Katy,Derek and Katherine"Draco said "May,Tommy and Emma are gonna take my last name so nobody knows that I'm Married to your father"Hermione explained "Oh,so dad will come to Slytherin?"Carly Asked "Yes and I'll go to Gryffindore"Hermione told them "Me,Your Mother,and your younger siblings are gonna sleep in a spare room,here at hogwarts"Draco said. "And you need to call your father,Malfoy." "And call your mother,Granger"hermione and Draco said.Hermione and Draco dismissed their children and went to the spare room,that McGonagall had left for them.