I hate you!

After Ron had yelled at Harry for not picking him first for chaser,Harry had Asked Dean to join the  team again but Dean said the real reason was Because He felt it awkward to be on a team with his Ex.Harry then had practice's every Sunday,but one Sunday was bad.Harry And the team went to get there broom but then they heard Ron screaming.When they went to see what's wrong,they saw Hermione crying Over a child in her arms and Ron on the floor,"HERMIONE!"Ginny screamed and ran to her "What's wrong!"Ginny asked,worriedly "He-He Hit Tommy with a spell!"Hermione cried "What!"Katie Said and took the child "Harry take care of Ron,While I take care of hermione and the kid to the hospital wing"Katie said "Ginny go tell Dean what happened and tell him that he's on the team whether he like's it or not!"Harry ordered,Harry took Ron to the Hospital wing.

Hospital wing

"MADAME!"Hermione called "Yes,ms,Granger?"Madame Pomfrey Said "Help,My child got hit by a spell"Hermione cried.Madame Pomfrey put him on the bed and gave hermione a calming potion and started to care for Tommy.Hermione sent a Patronus to Draco,telling  Him to come down to the hospital wing now.Madame Pomfrey put them in a privet room,to stay in.Draco came 5 minuets later and went to her room. "Hermione,what happened?"Draco asked when he saw her out side the room "Tommy"Hermione Said and took draco inside the room. "What happened?"Draco asked,as he hurried over to tommy's bed. "Weasley."Hermione Said "WHAT!" "Yes,I cursed Weasley and didn't know what to do after I held Tommy close to me."Hermione told him "Ms.Granger,I found out the spell and you just give him this potion"Madame Pomfrey said 'Thank You'Draco Said and gave the potion to Tommy.Madame Pomfrey left the room. "Daddy,"Tommy said and hugged Draco "Draco,Hurry go.Harry,and Ginny are here."Hermione Said.Draco nodded and kissed hermione and he put a charm on himself so he blends in with the background,then left the room.Harry and Ginny came in "How is he?"Harry asked "He's fine."Hermione Said "What about Dean?" "He said no."Ginny answered "oh," "Don't worry,mione,McGonagall gave ron a warning And Said she'll keep your kids with her during the games when we play."Harry told her.

November arrived 

It was Gryffindore vs Slytherin next week.

Hermione kept telling ron that she hates him.Lavender on the other hand kept telling ron that she loved him