The happily ever after

"Charlie come and put on your Jacket!"Hermione Called to her 6 year old son. He came down to his mother with Tommy behind him.After they were all ready they went to the Reunion.It was a Potter-Nott-Zabini-Malfoy-Weasley Family Reunion.They had this every year.They would all get together and Recap everything that happened.McGonagall Said that the parents aren't finishing the year since it caused the 3rd Wizarding war.But other then the problems everything was great. Carly was now engaged to James and Lyra was Married to Billius Weasley (Percy's child) And they had a Daughter named Mia. Narcissa had died 2 years ago from a heart attack but Draco had gotten over it. They were all happy.They would Meet,eat,talk,dance and laugh.Hermione's life was complete.When they apparated to the reunion,Nymphadora ran to them(This isn't the Nymphadora Ginny was pregnant with.Ginny had a miscarriage but she'd gotten another child and named her Nymphadora)Nymphadora was 5 years old.Teddy and Delphi had actually gotten married.They had 3 children,Bella ,Andromeda, And Alex.Bella was 3,Andromeda was 2 and Alex was 1.They were a happy family like all of them were.Hermione would talk to her family And friends every week.All The evil had gone.The light has won.

The End

Sorry I didn't make it longer! 

I hoped you liked the story though.

Vote and comment 

This is the end Of Welcome back to Hogwarts

Thank you for reading

H.H