Revenge

Hermione rushed down to the hospital wing with Blaise And Astoria to see how Pansy was doing.She found Draco and Theo sitting by the wall. "What happened?"Hermione Asked "Madam Pomfrey is seeing if Pansy needs to go to St Mungo's"Theo said.Hermione saw Astoria  clutch Her fists. "This is all my fault"Hermione Said as she sat down on a chair beside Draco and put her head in her hands.Draco rapped his arm around her shoulders,pulling her closer. "It's not.We all decided to relaunch Dumbledore's Army.If it's anyone's fault it's Weasley's"Draco said. After a moment of silence,Madam Pomfrey came out.They all looked up at her immediately. Hermione And Astoria stood up,Making their husbands arms fall off their shoulders."Professor McGonagall will come and Escort Her to St Mungo's."She Said "Is it that bad?" Hermione Asked And She nodded. "What happened?"Some one Asked from the door way.They looked and saw Umbridge's Daughter,Lila Umbridge,wearing a short red dress with a flower on the waistline.She looked as toad faced as her mother.The others looked at each other. "Well!"She snapped. "There was,um,a duel"Astoria said. "Who was it!"She snapped "Weasley and Pansy"Draco said. "And why is Granger here"She Glared at Hermione "Because I witnessed it"Hermione snapped. "Now who's hurt"She Asked "Pansy"Theo Said. "Well,that's pitiful"She Smiled.Blaise And Draco had to grab Theo so he wouldn't attack "50 points from Gryffindore"She giggled.She winked at the boys,Blew them a kiss and left.Now Hermione And Astoria we're gonna attack,and Blaise And Draco had to hold on to their arms while holding back Theo so he wouldn't run after her. "That old Hag!"The girls and Theo shouted.They didn't notice that McGonagall was at the door. "I'll be taking Mrs.Nott Then.Mind helping me Poppy"She Asked.Madam Pomfrey nodded and they went to get Pansy.When they came out with Pansy,The group went to her side. "I will get revenge for you Pans"Hermione Said "You Have my word."She Smiled At Her "Not Just Hermione's word"Theo said "Mine too"He said. "You Have our word"Astoria gestured to the group. "Thanks"Pansy said.They Couldn't go to say bye so they stayed in the Hospital wing. "We need to plan."Hermione crossed her arms as she looked after Pansy. "Plan?"Blaise questioned "we gave her our word."Hermione Said as she turned to them.She accio-ed Some Parchment And a quill.She sat down at one of the beds  and gestured them to sit too.Draco sat to Hermione's right side and Astoria to her left,The other two boys sat on the bed across"Ideas?"Astoria looked around at the group "he loves food doesn't he?"Blaise Said And Hermione nodded. "We'll bewitch The food to make it run from him!"Blaise Said. "Good one"Hermione smirked. "We make the food taste different"Draco said "Let's say he ate a chicken leg,We'll Make,them taste like goblin piss"He explained and Hermione wrote it down. "We'll give him a love potion!"Theo Said.When they gave him a questioning look he started to explain "We make him fall in love with Snape or Slughorn or Flitwick.He'll Go into poems about how much he loves them.And we'll add Veritaserum that lasts for a week or something.He'll speak everything on his mind!"Theo explained. "Smart"Astoria smirked. "You guys go on.I need the lady's room"Hermione Said as she left for the bathroom in the Hospital wing. "Ok,now let's plan things on weasel for what he did to Hermione"Astoria said.They made a pretty long list before Hermione came out,and she only took about 3 minuets. "Ok,So what else"Hermione Said as she sat back down. "Planning things without me?"A voice said.The group turned around faster then you could say Hogwarts.It was Ginny.She walked and sat on the other bed with Blaise And Theo,Who gave Hermione a Questioning look "it's about you're brother Ginny"Hermione Said "And? I've been dying to get revenge ever since he cheated on you and that was 19 years ago!"Ginny said "Harry had to hide my wand for 3 whole days! And I almost killed him for my wand"Ginny crossed her arms.Blaise And Theo scooted Away from her.She looked over at the list. "I have one!"Ginny said "What is it"Astoria Asked "We make him have a fake vision"Ginny said. "Like what?"Draco Asked "Of you and Hermione's wedding!"Ginny said "that'll drive him mad!"Draco looked at Hermione "when did you tell her?"Draco Asked "I didn't.She found out"Hermiome shrugged. "Write it down!" Ginny snapped and Hermione did it immediately. "And we put a spell on him that makes him see  spiders every time he looks at someone!"Ginny said,Hermione wrote them down "What about we make him see his worst nightmares everytime he closes his eyes!"Ginny said "And We put magical earplugs in so he can't hear anything!" "We give him fake memories too! Like about him seeing Hermione And Malfoy on their first date!" "We make him say anything he thinks of!" "We make him kiss every girl he sees exept Hermione,Luna,Me,Greengrass And Parkinson" "He thinks he's Hermione's best friend and acts like it.That would definitely make the Gryffindore's pissed!"Ginny threw out ideas without letting anyone speak. "Ginny!"Hermione stoped Her. "Calm down!" "But I want to kill him!"Ginny pleaded.After About an hour they left for Lunch. They enter and sit at there house table.Hermione had told them on their way there that she would do the first revenge prank,and if they had more time she might do the second revenge prank.The First was What Blaise suggested Which was to make the food run away from Ron.She went to the table and secretly put a spell on the food.Ron came in and sat down infront of Hermione and Ginny,And beside Harry.Ron reached for a Chicken leg when it screamed,and it was a really high pitched scream,catching everyone's attention,even the Professors.They all looked over to the Gryffindore table.Ron had fallen out of his seat.The chicken leg had grown legs.it jumped up and grabbed a pudding spoon.it jumped down to ron and threw the spoon at his face "WAR!"It Yelled in the same high pitched voice.Then all the other food at the Gryffindore table jumped up And started attacking Ron.Ron got up and Grabbed the first chicken leg he saw.He took one big bite out of it.Hermione and Ginny looked at each other in disgust.The food froze,watching as he ate their friend "CHARGE!"One Chicken leg Yelled.Then they ran at Ron.Everyone had circled around the Gryffindore table,watching this war.After a while Lila Umbridge came through the door "enough!"She Yelled,Behind Her was the original Umbridge.They came and put a spell on the food which caused The food to explode. "30 points Mr.Weasley!That's 80 points away from Gryffindore in one day!"Umbridge Yelled.She left the hall and the Gryffindore's had no food.It wasn't a problem for Hermione though.She got up and sat at the Slytherin table.They looked at her in shock.She had some food and started talking to the group.Soon Ginny came and Ate with them.The rest of the day was them planning.When it was dinner,they couldn't do the second Revenge prank since the Umbridges were watching them like a hawk was watching it's prey.