Fiona x Eli part 1

Fiona's point of view

" NO! I COULD OF SAVED HER IN TIME! " I screamed at Eli.

Eli: " It wasn't your fault. She fell in this world by accident. But you, you need to be healed. "

Fiona *sobbing*: " It is my fault! She was my best friend before I even got to the manor. We would always play around the church since we were 5, but I just had to leave her for this stupid game that could cost us our lives. At least the people in the game could reset after the next round, while she... she's gone. Forever. "

I couldn't help it anymore. I collapsed on the ground and screamed, trying to not choke on the tears that I accidentally inhaled. Eli tried to comfort me but it didn't help much. Then, Emily finally found us and managed to healed me half way when all of a sudden, it became black.

Time skip, still Fiona's point of view

I woke up and found Eli sleeping on the bed ( like not in the bed with her. It's like when patients are sick, and a visitor is sitting half on a chair, and half on the bed. Sorry for my bad explanation ). " He's been there ever since you were here. When you went unconscious, he wouldn't leave your side. " He wouldn't even eat, so we had to bring him some food here " Emily said.

I could feel some heat rising up my face. Did he really stay all night here, just to check on me and see if I was okay? " Hey. I heard that " said an embarrassed Eli. He was also a pink mess , hearing what Emily told me. " But it is true though ", Emily teases him. " " True, and I will always be at your side. ", Eli said to me. And with that, he hugged me.