Joseph x Aesop

Aesop's point of view

Time for another match today. Greatttt. ( note the sarcasm ) I was praying in my mind, hoping I'm not going against Joseph today. Yesterday was very, uhhhhhhhhh... strange? We aren't really friends, but at the same time we didn't hate each other. Now, I'm pretty sure he hates me.

Flashback, yesterday

I was just casually decoding, until I heard my heartbeat. It was duo hunter so I needed to be extra careful. ( I am allowing Joseph in duo hunter because why not? He isn't allowed in duo hunter in the game but I don't care ) It was either going to be Joseph or Wu Chang. Instead of my heartbeat either getting louder or softer, I started hearing moaning. ... ..... ...............Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wtf? I decided to check what was happening even though I was sure what was going on. Curiosity killed the cat, but it couldn't hurt to know who it was right? Were the hunters really that careless and decided to have some fun time in a match?

I started following the direction where my heartbeat was getting louder, and my eyes saw something they shouldn't have. My ears too. " A-aah, White.. not there, pleas- ahhhh! " I tried to walk away slowly, but I wasn't really checking what was on the ground behind me. My foot just had to step on something and make a sound. Oh shi-. " WHOS THERE?! " White yelled out. They both turned around and blushed so hard, blush would be jealous. They begged me not to tell anyone, and after a while of listening to their pleas, I agreed.

* 4 hours later after the match *
I was about to go to the survivor's side, until I heard someone silently ( well, trying to ) sobbing. Joseph? I ran towards the crying sounds and there was Joseph sitting down on the floor, with his knees to his chess, crying. " Joseph what happened? " I asked him, wanting to help comfort him. I did not get a pleasant response. Joseph stopped crying, glared at me, and then slapped me on the face! Hard.

" What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?! WU CHANG AND I BROKE UP BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU TOLD EVERYONE WHAT WE WERE DOING IN THE MATCH! " I was in shock. I didn't tell anyone anything! Joseph walked away, but before he was out of sight, he gave me one last glare. Boy, that gave me the chills.

End of flashback

I felt ( and still am ) uneasy from that look he had on his face. The match was about to start, and I couldn't stop shaking, The map was Lakeside Village, and I had a bad feeling about this. My teammates were Emily, Naib, William, and Lucky, so not a bad team. I at least could count on getting saved if it really was Joseph. When the match started, we were all pretty close to each other, somehow. Coincidence I guess.

I was decoding alone, with Naib not too far away, while Emily and William were decoding together. Naib's and my heartbeat started to get louder and louder. Fuck fuck fuck! Why am I so unlucky!? It was Joseph and I had jinxed it! How come I didn't notice the cameras earlier? Even though Naib was closer to him, Joseph went after me. Dammit. I was trying to kite Joseph near Naib, AND HE WAS JUST CIPHERING AND CHEERING ME ON! COME ON NAIB! HELP ME! Joseph was filled with rage and would not give up on me. Kited him for all 5 ciphers somehow, and the alarm went off. Joseph had detention. Well shit, I'm doomed. I didn't even put a coffin on myself. Dammit!

I was running for my life, and I saw the exit from this hell hole. I was so close to the gate, but them Joseph hit me! He quickly tied me to a balloon, but luckily, Lucky had a gun. BAM! I fell out and ran into the gate. Thank god I escape from the demon! " Thanks Lucky ", I told him. I was really grateful that he was on our team. Welp, guess I survived this match.

Joseph's point of view
I CAN'T BELIEVE AESOP ESCAPED! I'm so pissed right now that I need some food to calm me down. I then heard Joker laughing a little while talking to Bane. Hmmmm, Joker? Maybe he can cheer me up a little. I was close to the kitchen when I heard Joker say something that made my die inside.

" Maybe I shouldn't have told everyone that Joseph and Wu Chang were doing it. They are no longer a couple. I feel so guilty now. Bane help me. " ...I was in shock. I couldn't believe it wasn't Aesop after all. Wait, how did he even find out? He must of been spectating us!( Just pretend that only Joker was watching the hunters, and no one else because, uhhhhhhhhhh, then what would be the point of Joker telling everyone? )

I suddenly began feel terrible for what I have done to Aesop. Before I started dating Wu Chang, I always had, maybe a little crush on him? You know what, let me just be honest. It wasn't just a small crush, I was obsessed over him. When White confessed to me, I couldn't say no, even though I still liked Aesop. I couldn't just reject him like that, so I just decided to date him, hoping he would get tired of me soon. I did actually start to like Wu Chang but, it's over now. I need to apologize to Aesop, but first, I'm going to ask Jack and Michiko about how to confess to Aesop. There was a going to be a party for the Fourth on July.

Seems like a perfect time, doesn't it?