Fiona x Eli part 5 ( the last chapter )

Fiona's point of view

I woke up, finding myself half naked. What the actual fuc-. Wait, no, nevermind. I remember now. Stupid Emily and Emma. At least Eli didn't take advantage of me. I was just staring at his face, and now I have an urge to take off his blindfolded. I was so close, but Eli somehow knew and grabbed my hand right before I could take it off. Was he awake the whole time? " What do you think you are doing? " he asked. Before I could answer, Emily and Emma busted in the room along with Martha. ( What's with all the interruptions? )

" .........Did you guys do " it "? " Martha asked, emphasizing the it. I looked at Eli and I wanted to faint right there. Before Eli could do anything, I was able to swiftly take off his blindfold and wow. He is so unbelievably hot. ( imagine the other eye is visible )

 ( imagine the other eye is visible )

I was speechless. At least I now know what he looks like.

* 1 week later * Still Fiona's point of view
Eli asked to meet up with him here. I don't know why though. " Oh. Fiona. You showed up. ", he said to me. " Of course I would." I replied. " Well, umm, Fiona. I like you. Will you be my girlfriend? " I was speechless. " Well, haven't we already spelt together, half naked? " He looked the other way, trying so hard to maintain a straight face, trying not to blush. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him. " Yes " was all I said softly.

He was smiling and kissed me. I let go and he was hugging me like there was no tomorrow. I continued to hug back, and it stayed like that for a long time.