Fiona x Eli Part 4

Fiona's point of view

The moment I saw Jack, I screamed at him without thinking. " I HATE YOU! " I felt tears falling down my face for like the hundredth time. Jack seemed hurt, but I didn't care. He killed my friend. " Fiona I hav-" he started. " DON'T FIONA ME! DON'T EVEN SAY MY DAM ( Percy Jackson fans will get it ) NAME! " I shouted back at him. I was so busy yelling at him that I didn't notice someone behind me.

I felt a poke behind my back, and was shocked at who it was. " SELENA! " I jumped on her, and hugged her so tightly that she couldn't breathe. " Hey Fiona " she smiled weakly. " Can't breathe ". " Oh, sorry. Wait, how are you alive? " " Before I almost died, Michiko flew up and saved me. I was then flown back to the hunter's side of the manor and got healed by Violetta. We didn't go to Emily since I for some reason, wasn't able to pass back to the survivor's side. It was like an invisible barrier keeping me out. That's why I couldn't see you till now. Today is my last day being here, so Miss Nightingale let me into the party to say my final goodbyes. "

I looked at Mickiko hugged her tightly as well, saying thank you over and over again. I then met eyes with Jack again. He went up to us and handed me a beautiful rose and one to Selena as well. " I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Please accept this gift as an apology. Emma put on a special chemical on both of these roses to kept them from wilting. It's to symbolize your friendship, and remind yourselves of eachother everyday. Again, I, terribly sorry, and I hope you will forgive me someday. " I was speechless. Tears came out of my eyes for the millionth time, as I hugged Jack and nodded. " I accept your apology. "

Eli's point of view

I looked at Fiona and I can see that her eyes are shining again. She was having a small chat with Emily and Emma when Emma handed her a drink. She took a couple of sips and fell off of the chair. I rushed to her side and I took the cup, sniffing it. " EMMA! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE FIONA ALCOHOL?! "

" Eli... Can I sleep with you tonight? " Fiona said to me, while cuddling in my arms. I blushed hella red. " Well Eli. Gotta give her what she wants " Emily said to be slyly. I glared at her and Emma. " Eli, can we go to your bedroom now? " Fiona said to me with those big puppy dog eyes. I couldn't do anything but nod. Then she asked my to carry her bridal style and I wanted to die. I carried her and laid her on my bed carefully. Sue suddenly grabbed me and pulled me against her. While I was still in shock and stayed still, she took that as an opportunity to flip our position and got on top of me.

She kissed put her lips on mine, kissing hungrily, and began to strip off my shirt and pants. She took off hers also, only leaving her with her laced bra and underwear. I almost died and got a nosebleed. Just when I was expecting more, she just got a blanket, covered us, and fell asleep on my chest. I was blushing so hard that I looked like a tomato. After a while of trying to, I eventually fell asleep with the girl I love, sleeping right on me.