Naib x Jack

Naib's point of view

We just started a new game, and the hunter was Jack. Great. Not even a minute yet, Aesop was already hit with that stupid fog blade. Good thing he had a coffin on. Jack is gonna be pissedddddddd. I'm just gonna decode for now.

* 5 minutes later * BAM! Aesop got hit once more, and got knocked down. As he was put on the chair, Jack walked away from him. Well, looks like Jack is trying to find the coffin now. Wait, no. Why, just why. WHY IS HE COMING TOWARDS ME?!

I feel, and start to hear my heart beating hella fast. Gotta run. " Why hello Naib. How you doing? " Jack said. " Great, and BYEEE! " I used my iron dash and ran the hell away. What I didn't know was that he became invisible, and was still following me. For some reason, I didn't notice my heart, or the moving walls, as the idiot I am, and kept decoding. That was, until he pinned me to the wall. At this point, I don't even know what to do. I ran under his arm, used my iron dash once more, and tried to make him lose me.

Naib is containing the hunter for 60 seconds.
I used my iron dash 3 more times and I ran out of power. Jack was still following, like honestly. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. How is he still following me?! After a while, I've been containing him for 7 minutes now. Great, now all the ciphers are finished and Ican't use my iron dash anymore. Also, even worse, HE BROGHT DETENTION!

Jack was still following right behind me and grabbed me. He began to carry me bridal style and wouldn't let go. " HEY! THAT'S CHEATING! YOU CAN'T CARRY ME WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN HIT ME YET! " I screamed at him. " Aww. But why would I hurt my lover? ", he said back. I blushed. " Everyone is going to escape ", I tried to reason with him. I wanted to end this dumb game already. " I don't care. I just want you. " I felt my face get even redder. He sat down and put me on his lap. Then he suddenly forcefully put his lips on mines. He wanted to stick his tongue in but I refused. After a few seconds, he got impatient and bit my lip. This made me moan so he slipped in his tongue and began exploring my mouth. He later then stopped and began sucking on my neck. I was moaning so load. He was about to lift up my shirt until Freddy came, wanting to help me, but he saw this. ( He is now scarred. Poor Freddy ) He looked disturbed and left. He left through the gate and Jack got up. He carried me to the dungeon. Before I left, he kissed me and whispered in my ear " We will continue later in my room. Get ready to be sore in the morning. " I blushed bright red and left.