Run

Norman's POV

  I watch as Emma and our siblings played on the vast forest of this house, they're playing tag and I'm surprised that Ray is playing with them, he's normally sitting under the shade of his favorite tree and reading some fantasy books. I'm glad that he's playing with other kids, I slowly turn my back again and stare at the books on the table, I'm currently inside of the library of the house. I picked up another book and sat on the chair. My heart made a thump as the door of the library opened, revealing a girl with a light blue hair and a pair of dark orbs; those galaxies that always makes me feel like I'm drowning.

"Hey Norman! you're studying? don't you want to play outside with us?" She ask me while slowly walking in front of me, picking up the book between my hands.

"I still need to study but you can stay here to keep me some company." I said with a low voice, smiling a little.

"You're already intelligent! You need to have some break you smart kid." She replied, ruffling my hair as I only slap her hand away jokingly. The girl sit beside me after pulling a chair.

"You know that we're planning to escape, you know what happened to Conny last night, I'm not going there outside the world of demons without any knowledge, you have already read me like an open book." I said, looking so serious, she gave me a nod and hold both of my hands.

"I know that all of you can escape." She whispered before kissing my forehead, making me hide my face on her shoulder.

  I'm not really used with this kind of treatment and I only allow one person to make me feel these emotions, because even if I won't accept them, I am bound to these flowers blooming in my heart.

"I promise, I'll also take you with us, I'll do everything to make you stay beside me, you'll stay with us." I whispered in her ear, but she only pulled away and gave me a small smile, tears beside her eyes.

"I would love to, Norman." She replied.

  I only wipe her tear, I couldn't do anything to make her feel better but I am here, through her pain and sadness. I wouldn't leave her, this girl is very precious to me. I slowly stood up and pull her with me go go outside, Emma and the other kids wave their hands to us and encouraged us to join their games, I nodded my head to them but I could feel the blue haired girl beside me shook her head.

"We'll join!" I said to them and push her towards Gilda and Anna.

"Were playing tag! I'm it!" I said and smiled widely to them, hoping that she'll be comfortable with the other kids.

   I only look at her and nodded my head, she smiled and at that moment, I couldn't keep my heart from beating so hard.

***

  After taking a bathe, I went out our shared room in the house and approached Emma, asking for her opinions about the escape plan. I could feel myself being dizzy from all the information, my brain is functioning so well but I also have my limits, all of this thing is making me feel so tired, I want to rest but I couldn't, I shouldn't, because if I do, then who would help Emma and the others to escape? Emma and I even went far, outside the fence but a wall only faced us.

"Norman, are you okay?" The light blue haired girl snapped me from my thoughts, she just went in front of me after Emma and I escaped the forest, we have to be careful.

"I'm sorry, I'm just...this whole plan is---"

"Exhaustion, Norman, I know how you feel right now. C'mon let's go inside, I need to discuss something with you." She said and pull my hand, guiding me inside the house but before she could do that, I felt another hand tug me.

"Norman! there are tracking devices." Emma said behind me, letting go of my hand.

  I only nodded my head, ready to make another plan for us.

"It'll be all right Emma, don't worry." I said, turning my head to her and giving her my wide smile.

  I left Emma with the girl beside me, she makes me feel relaxed and as we enter the house. She made a hot chocolate for me and grab a bread from the kitchen.

"Eat while I talk." She said and I nodded my head, sitting in front of the table.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask her, biting a piece from the bread.

"I just want to say that, if you already saw the wall behind the fence then you need ropes! but I know that you wouldn't be able to find any ropes in the storage room that's why..." She paused for a moment and suddenly, she grab something underneath the table.

"I stole this from mom's room! I know that it's a stupid move but I made sure that she wouldn't suspect us." She said and smiled warmingly to me.

  It's true, she just made a stupid move but she's helping.

"Thanks." I whispered and grab the rope from her hands.

"I know that it's not too much but I want to help as much as I can." She said before standing up and leaving me alone.

  I could only sigh from all the stress from today, I hope that something good would happen tomorrow. I smiled and went out the kitchen after washing the mug. I caught the blue haired girl staring outside the window of her room. She's not sharing with the others, making me feel doubt at first but as soon as she explained her situation, the blooming flowers in my heart only became harder to harvest.

"Norman, you should be resting now." She whispered.

"I know but I just want t-to know if y-you're okay." I said, stuttering. I couldn't let her know about my feelings!

"I'm okay, I should be the one checking if you're fine, because I know that deep inside, you're still waking up from being naive, mom is still your mother whom you trust with all of your heart and it's hard to remove those inside." She said, pointing towards my chest, my heart.

  She's right, mom is still my mother.

My knees feels like giving up and she only smiled to me, guiding me to her bed and kissing my forehead. She told me that I can sleep with her tonight, I nodded my head and let myself fall to a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!

I hope that you guys enjoyed the first chapter!