exist

Norman's POV

  She was crying last night, I couldn't protect her from mom, I don't even know how to function properly without her. Ray pat my shoulder, saying that I should escape now before the night comes. It's so unfair, my body was pushing up, telling me to escape too but instead. I inspect the vicinity, running to the edges of the wall, getting a little dizzy with the same scenery in front of me and then going back again, jumping off the wall. Memories came back to me, making me froze on my own spot.

  My mind went blank, she's on front of me, wearing her brown hat, the same uniform, only that her white blouse has frills and black blazer was put over them. Her brown boots was still the same, Anna even helped her to braid her hair. She looks so pretty but feels so cold.

"Don't be sad, please Norman." She whispered, hugging me after Anna left us inside her room.

"But, they're taking you away from us---"

"It doesn't mean that I can't live! I will live! I will do everything to live!" She yelled, pulling away from the hug and caressing my cheeks in her hands.

"Please, live too, I don't know if my own plans will succeed but please, escape with Emma and Norman." She said, her tears were slowly streaming down her cheeks.

  The night was cold, with her going down the stairs, she wave her hands to us, smiling while waiting for me in front the door, I smiled to her too, I hug her silently and look behind us, seeing our siblings crying.

"Here, read this after 3 days." She said and gave me a brown leather notebook, it's a little heavy and thick.