with

Norman's POV

  Just looking at sister Krone is making me a little nervous, she's another obstacle for us and she just made everything harder than it was before. The escape plan changed as soon as she came and we already thought about how a new baby just came. They're replenishing the children inside the house, creating humans for the demons to eat.

"So you're saying that my answer is wrong? I've been doing my calculations here since last night." The girl beside me whined as she pointed her finger towards the book, standing up and stomping her foot on the floor.

"Yes, you forgot to add---"

"I already did that!" She shouted, cutting off my sentence, I chuckle and pulled her to sit beside me.

"Then why don't you read the problem again?" I ask her and blush, she's so close to me. It's making me feel so nervous, it's like the oxygen is nowhere to be found.

  She just nodded her head, still angry because I told her that her answer is wrong, the metal bracelet around her wrist made a sound as she put down her hands on the table to answer the question again. After a few minutes of answering the question again, she finally got the right answer, this girl is really a genius too.

"Now, do you want to go out the house or should we just stay here and read more books?" I ask her as she lean her head on my shoulder.

"I would like to stay here for a moment." She whispered and yawn.

"Or, do you want to sleep?" I ask her, smirking.

"That, is the correct option for me." She said and I help her to put her head on my lap.

  She slowly closed her eyes and let the darkness consume her as I watch her sleep. This is like a sweet torture for me, Oh somebody help me, I couldn't even stand on my own decisions right now. I was a blushing mess when the door of the library suddenly creaked open. Emma and Ray entered the library, Ray only smirked while shaking his head while Emma blushed and looked away

"That's quite bold, Norman." Ray said and sat on the couch in front of us.

"N-No, she's just t-tired." I said while blushing, I tried to look away but Emma immedietly caught my attention.

"You're always here with her, don't you dare try to run away from our topic!" She said and giggled, I quickly shushed her.

"You might wake her up, idiot." Ray said to Emma as he smack the back of her head.

  The three of us continued to talk about anything and soon they left the two of us inside the room, dinner time came and I slowly tried to wake up the light blue haired girl. She stirred up and look in my eyes, as if confirming something and after it, she slowly sit up and put her head on my shoulder, yawning and stretching her arms.

"Hungry now?" I ask her and she just blushed as her tummy made sound.

"Y-Yeah." She answered while looking away, I giggled and thought that it was cute.

"Let's head downstairs and eat with our siblings!" I said and took her hand in mine.

  This blue haired girl is one of my best friend inside the house, she likes cats, she likes them a lot and she wants to see one if she have the chance to go outside and search for one. Her favorite color is blue which made me confused, I though that she likes bright yellow before since her room is covered with sunflower designs, I never had the chance to ask her about it but soon, I hope that I'll be able to found out the reason behind her favorite color. She also likes to eat sweets but she also wants bitter coffee, mom sometimes scold her for drinking coffee.