away

Norman's POV

  Two months, that's our time limit before one of us will be shipped outside for the demons, it's also our time limit for the escape plan. Emma and I talked about the ropes, luckily I already have one, since the girl beside me yesterday gave us one, that girl is making me feel lucky today and I hope that I can work out the plan that I'm thinking about since last night. Grabbing another book, a hand suddenly touched my shoulder, making me tensed up a bit. I cover it with a calmed smile before turning my head to see Emma behind me.

"Hey Norman, do you plan on telling Ray about all of this?" She ask, making me feel nervous. I already think about that but I didn't know that she's also planning something like this.

"Let's talk to a more sucluded area, Emma." I said and drop the book, back to it's shelf.

  Before Emma and I could go out the door, I spotted a certain light blue haired girl, she smiled to me and waved her hand, making my heart jump at the sudden action of her, I smiled and wave back my hand as Emma and I walk further outside the house. The forest of the Grace Field house is vast, a good place to train our siblings if we want them to survive outside the demon world. Not only our brains should be working while fighting off the demons but also our bodies, it would be convenient if they have the skills, unlike me.

"So, do you plan to tell him about the demons?" Emma ask me as we stop in front the fence, surrounding the Grace Field house.

"I don't really know, I'm scared that he might think that were not serious, it's hard to make him believe us, Emma." I stated to her and it made me feel bad as she look down.

"But it would be an advantage to our plan!" She almost shouted.

"I know, that's why I wanted to tell him too---"

"Then tell me now." Ray went out from behind the bush, cutting me off and staring at Emma and I. Somehow, it's making me confused and scared. I didn't noticed him.

  I nodded my head to Emma as she explain everything to Ray, to which he believed easily but he quickly argue that we shouldn't bring everyone, we should only bring the ones that has the potential to survive outside. I get his point but, how about our siblings? How about her?

"Fine, I'll go with you guys." Ray finally surrendered as we talk to a more private are without the orange haired girl.

  After our talk with Ray and our plans for the escape, I smiled and leave them to be with each other, making me smile as I saw how Emma blushed around Ray.

"Norman!" A sweet voice filled my ears as I enter the library of the house, this room became a certain meet up place for me and for this blue haired girl in front of me.

"Sorry, I talked with Emma and Ray, it took a little while than I expected." I muttered and sit in front her on the chair, a table between and separating us.

"It's okay, don't worry about it, I clearly understand everything!" She said and patted my hand that is place above the table.

"N-No, I shouldn't make s-someone wait." I said and I could feel the heat of my cheeks as I felt her soft hand against mine. I don't want to look like this in front of her! I feel so vulnerable!

"It's okay! Why don't we go down for a cookie?" She suggested with a small smile plastered on her pale lips, I quickly nodded and helped her to stand up from the chair.

  She grab my hand as we made our way towards the kitchen, a sweet smell invaded our noses as we sneakily grab a jar. I giggled as she grab 2 inside and handed me the other one, mom would surely scold us if she caught us sneaking some cookies from the kitchen. We ate 4 cookies and after it, she give me a glass of water.