Pulled apart

Daenerys was in the drop ship, alone. The others hadn't left long ago. She didn't regret staying. It was her destiny.

But all of a sudden, screams and shouts reached her ears. All the delinquents came running in.

"They're right behind us! Go, go, go!" Octavia shouted.

"Behind the wall!" Bellamy's voice said.

"    Shut the gate! Shut the gate!" Finn ordered. People were panicked, and shouting.

"What the hell is going on?!" Daenerys demanded, but the shouts covered her voice.

"Where are they?     Why aren't they attacking?" Bellamy asked, nervous.

"Hey, it's okay. " Daenerys soothed him, and his eyes softened as he saw her.

"Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do." Clarke said, ruining the moment.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy turned to face her.

"Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive." The blonde replied.

"If it's just scouts, we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do." Octavia informed.

"We're done doing what that grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?" Bellamy cut. He was really stressed about the whole situation.

"Hey, Bellamy. It's fine. We were all ready to fight before. Let's get back to it." Daenerys suggested and Bellamy nodded.

"That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there's one scout out there." Finn tried. He really wanted to run.

"One scout with insanely good aim." Jasper let out.

Daenerys POV.

"Clarke, we can still do this." Octavia turned to the blonde.

"Looking to you, Princess. What's it gonna be? Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?" That's when I recognise him.

"Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here..." Finn started.

"I can take Tristan. I've ever already done it." Daenerys said, making Bellamy looked at her so amazed.

"But Lincoln said 'scouts.' More than one. He said, 'get home before the scouts arrive.' Finn, they're already here. Looks like you've got your fight." Clarke finished talking to Bellamy.

"Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for." He said looking at Daenerys. "Kill them before they kill us. Gunners, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed." Suddenly he saw Octavia with a sword going outside. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're not a gunner."

"No, I'm not. Like you said... I'm a grounder."

Bellamy     shook his head and looked at his sister as she left. "All right, let's get to those foxholes."

I was in a tree, studying every move outside the wall while Bellamy, Clarke, Finn and a few others were planning everything. They insisted on doing it without me, well, Clarke insisted...

Bellamy POV.

"So, how the hell do we do this?" Clarke asked.

"We've got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take. Roughly 500 rounds of ammo. While you two were gone, we made some improvements. Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined." I stated.

"Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy." Raven added.

"Still, it's the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know. She also built grenades." I went on, not time to loose hope.