What have I become?

Both Clarke, Daenerys and her escort went back to camp. Daenerys walked straight to the tent and faced Clarke.

"Lincoln's recovery was..." -She paused for a moment, searching for the right word- "Impressive. No one's ever survived such a fate before." She said, not showing emotions though.

"It's not complicated, really. We just have to keep them alive long enough for the drug to leave their system. I know we can do that same for others." Clarke assured.

Daenerys paced, thinking what Lexa would say, yet being herself (more or less)

"You may have your truce." She announced, knowing the impression it would do.

"Thank you." Clarke replied relieved and happy.

"I just need one thing in return." Daenerys dropped.

"Tell me." The blonde replied, confident.

"Deliver me the one you call 'Finn'." She ordered, looking more evil than before, so inhuman. "Our truce begins with his death."

Clarke's smile dropped and her heart sank. But Daenerys only sat on her throne, waiting for Clarke to leave and tell her people. They wouldn't chose one life over hundreds...She had her vengeance. She had cared for Finn but he- he changed. He killed her new family. And that was unacceptable.

* * *

Clarke returned to camp Jaha from speaking with Daenerys, and was greeted with a troubled and nervous Bellamy.

"Hold your fire! She's back! Open the gate." He shouted. Major Byrne got the gates opened and Clarke came in.

"You ok?" Finn asked nervously.

"Shut the gate. You can't be out here." Clarke told Finn, not letting him go.

"What did she say? Is there a chance for a truce?" Abby asked clearly not grasping the situation.

"Yes." She said glancing nervously and fearfully at the spacewalker. "They want you. If we want a truce, we have to give them Finn." She told Finn, making Raven rebel and get mad.

"That's insane. I don't get it..."

"Bellamy, that girl back there, that's not her." Clarke tried.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean she looks like her, but that's Lexa, their Commander. Daenerys wouldn't ask us to give Finn."

"If we refuse?" Abby asked not taking notice of the shocked Bellamy.

"They attack."

Upon these words, a real uprising begun as people tried to get to Finn to give him up.

Bellamy left, and stood in front the gates, facing the grounder camp. He had this strange feeling it was her. He had to see her. He could see her walking in the camp, giving orders. At one point, one of her men uprose and drew his sword. In a second, he was down dead. Her eyes met Bellamy's for a second and she left back to her maps and war plans.
Bellamy had frozen in front of this horrible execution. A part of him told him this was Lexa, but the other part had held on the look she had given him. It was expressionless yet she had recognised him, he was sure of himself.

* * *

They had planned something to get Finn out of this mess, but he had given himself up and the grounders had attached him to a stake to receive his punishment. But Clarke mercy-killed him. At the sight of this, Daenerys pulled out her sword and held it to Clarke's throat.