I never thought I'd find you again.

When the sun rose the Azgeda warriors used a large rope to put around Daenerys's arms, and they pulled her up.

"We're moving out." One said. Daenerys didn't say a word, and walked. Though she couldn't make it easy for them so she pulled on the ropes.

"Move!"

But she ignored them and kept pulling, so the man who had watched the whole scene the day before came over and held the ropes. He took out his sword and with the pommel of it hit her hard, making her back up a few steps. She felt blood in her mouth. It streamed down and fell on her clothes. She spat the blood and looked defyingly at the man.

"Is that all you've got?" She said with a smirk. The furious man leaped to her and punched in the stomach, so she ceased the occasion to throw her knee in his miserable face. The man swore and his mates rushed to her beat her until she laid on the floor. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, before they pulled the ropes and pulled her to get going.

"It's been three hours. What are they waiting for?" Bellamy said, still waiting in the rover.

"Even with the light, I don't see anyone." Kane complained.

"I say we make a run for it." Bellamy suggested.

"No. That's what they want us to do." Kane cut.

"The boy is right. They can wait longer than we can." Indra sided with Bellamy. She wanted Daenerys to be the next Commander, she had to find her.

"Okay, Bellamy. You get in the turret and you cover us. Once we get to that ridge over there, we'll cover you." Kane told the young man.

"Copy that. Run fast."

Bellamy stood up in the turret. Naturally, before he could do anything, a masked figure pulled him up and held a knife to his neck.

"They're here." Bellamy informed as someone shouted in english, surprising them.

"Everybody out or the boy dies."

"Hey, hey, hey. Okay! Okay! We're coming out. Don't hurt him." Kane shouted. He opened the door and they're all promptly pinned down.

"All targets secure." A man went searching for the tracker and pulled it off of Monty.

"Found it."

"It's mine. Give it back!" Monty protested.

"Monty, let it go!" Bellamy told him, but at the mention of his name, a figure loosened her grip on Bellamy.

"Monty?" She asked taking off her mask.

"Mom?" The two hugged and all the figures removed their masks. They were all from farm station.

"Pike?" Kane recognised the man. Pike helped Kane off the ground and they bro-hugged.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you." Pike said relieved.

"We didn't think you made it!"

They went on talking, but Bellamy was nervously looking around, he wanted to find her. At one point, got impatient and spoke up.

"Hate to cut this short. We've got to find Daenerys. -and Clarke.

"Daenerys Traysgan? I knew that one would be something down here. And Clarke Griffin? If only all of my earth skills students were as good as these two!"

"It's good to see you, sir." Bellamy shook hands with him.

"You too."

"Okay, move the tree." Kane ordered.