Miraak x Reader

I opened my eyes to find Miraak in front of me. I backed away quickly, and tried to stand, but wobbled back down.

"Don't stand, Y/n." Miraak spoke. 

"N-Not like I can, idiot." My voice was raspy and gross. I tried to get my weapon out, but I realized it was on the other side of the place I was in. I tried to find my dagger, but Miraak had it. Dang...

"Give me my weapons!" I yelled. Miraak crouched down so he was at my height.

"Don't you understand? I'm trying to help you." He said, his voice was softer than before.

"Help me? Why in Oblivion would you want to help me?" 

"I really don't show it,...but I don't want to be the last of my kind, well, our kind. Sure, I do hate that you're dragonborn too, but I know it will be lonely without you." 

"MIRAAK ARE YOU DRUNK OR SOMETHING?!" I shouted very, very loudly. Miraak winced at my harsh words and tone, and frowned.

"S-Surprisingly, no, I'm not. Please, Y/n... I..." Miraak stuttered and sat next to me. 

"Listen, I'm not going to fight you, not going to tell you why, and I won't be by your side. You're a monster." I spat.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"No you're not sorry."

"I am, I truly am! Please..." He took off his mask, the mask that he never takes off.  I faced him and frowned, feeling some guilt.

"Y/n...." He whispered. I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Miraak..." I said. I didn't realize I was crying until then. I wiped my tears with my arm and faced him again. 

Miraak placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it gently. I leaned into his touch and smiled ever so slightly.

"Okay, I'll be by your side." I whispered and looked down, my eyelids forcing the tears out of my my tear ducts. He wiped the tears and smiled. He took my hand and I intertwined our fingers. I felt something cold placed on my lips quickly.

"Did you just kiss me?" I asked, tilting my head. 

"Yes, so?"

"...can you do it again?" I blushed slightly.

"Of course." He kissed me again, except this time I kissed him back. He was surprised and backed away.

"Y...you..." He started.

"Are you that dumb, Miraak? Why would I ask you to kiss me again if I didn't like you back?" I pointed out to the dragonborn.

"Okay.. Okay.." He sighed. "..maybe I am just dumb?" He said.

"You are dumb. A special kind of dumb." I said.

"Wow, okay, geez, way to be too harsh." I went up to his face, his face was inches away from mine.

"Okay, I'm not going to say anything because it'd be too cliche." I said.

"So you're going to just leave it at 'you're a special kind of dumb.'?" Miraak asked.

"Ehhh....maybe. Unless I'm feeling cliche, I'll tell you that you're the kind of dumb I love. Oh- well, I guess it's out now." I rolled my eyes playfully. He chuckled slightly.

"You're the kind of stupid I love." He kissed my cheek and I leaned on his chest. I pushed him down, so I was laying on top of him. I rested my head just on his chest and heard his heartbeats, calming me down. I clung tightly to him and felt his cold hands wrap around my waist. 

"Hey, Miraak?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Hermaues Mora is watching us cuddle right now and thinks we don't know about him?" Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Y/n, I hate you sometimes." Hermaues Mora appeared and I quickly got off Miraak. I wanted to feel his touch again, but not in front of a bloody Daedric prince. I felt heat rise to my face.

"Uhhh...Hey, Mora....Um...." 

"Don't start. I've seen you two already." He simply said and disappeared with that.

"Huh, well uh... I guess we're alone now... for sure." I said to Miraak, whose face was as red as mine. 

"Yeah..uh...." I started to cuddle him, feeling his cold touch again, his heartbeat quickened.

Mora's PoV

Hah, they thought I actually left. No. I just made myself appear invisible. I saw Y/n cuddle Miraak more, and they shared a long kiss. I squealed quietly at the cute scene, and brought out my notepad, crossing out 'kill Miraak and make Y/n your new and better servant'. Screw that, here's something even better! Y/n heard the scribbling and scratching at my notepad and gasped and looked my direction.

"MORA GO AWAY!" She yelled at me. I groaned and left for good, this time. But, what she didn't know, is that I took a picture of them both kissing. With pure honor, I gladly hung the picture above my bed.

768 words~

This one shot is pretty coincidental because today was my first time killing Miraak. Took me 4 tries. Haha...^^"