Sailor Uranus×Reader (Part 1)

♤(Y/N) P.O.V.♤

I sighed as I walked through the park, why was I there? Well.

*FLASH*
I was just walking to Usagis house when I got shoved out of the way of something.

"Uranus! We don't have to fight, we can work together!" I looked over to see Usagi talking to two girls. One had Sandy blonde boy cut hair, and the other had long wavy aqua hair.

"Sorry, miss Bunhead. But we need to find the talismans, and you're in our way." The blonde Usagi addressed as Uranus said to her. She was petty cute. The two scouts then left.

"Usagi?" I asked, but she roundhouse kicked me.

"GO AWAY (Y/N)" She shouted. I nodded and ran, tears streaming from my (E/C) orbs.
*FLASH*

I ended up in the park. I decided to do some research on Talismans. (Not the actual definition!)
"Ah, here it is. 'A talisman is an item that has a large spiritual bond to its owner. It is an item easily made if you're interested in witchcraft.' I have seen that kind of spell before. But let's get more mythy." I said to myself scrolling until an article about the holy grail came up. "Bulls eye. 'The three Talismans that come together to create the holy grail are; The Space Sword, The Deep Aqua Mirror and The Garnet Orb. It is romoured that they are sealed in three pure heart crystals, (they are like our spiritual hearts given form) however. Once the talisman appears the person owning the pure heart crystal dies.' Oh, those talismans." I smiled and turned off my phone, before running back to tell Usagi about what I found. But I stopped. 'Right, Usagi doesn't want to see me.' I thought, so I went home and recorded what I found in a blank journal. That had the planets of the solar system on it. I then heard a tap on my window, I looked over and saw a note there. I took it from its place and looked at it.
"Meet me in the Hoshi-No park at midnight. -Uranus." Needless to say, I nearly fainted. But what if I'm just a target?

366 Words