'Sick'!Yukari × Reader

I smiled, walking into KiraPati. Only to find a certain Cat wasn't there. So I went up to Akira to ask.

"Hey, (Y/N)~Chan. Yukari isn't here today, said she caught a cold. I was going to bring her some Hot Chocolate but we are pretty packed. Could you deliver it for me?" The tomboy asked, handing me a red thourmos. I smiled, took the thourmos and left to Yukaris house.

'I wonder what happened.' I thought as I saw Cat jump over to me.

"Hi Cat!" I said to her, then I remembered when Akira got sick. Dog was sick too. "Hang on, was Yukari...Lying to get out of work?" I asked cat, she shook her head, that's when the wind blew some pollen right into our faces. Cat sneezed. That was when I remembered something else "Yukari is alergic to pollen! Alergies sometimes act like a cold." I exclaimed, I then skipped the rest of the way (so I wasn't late) with cat on my shoulder.

I sighed as I knocked on the door to Yukaris house, it opened for me to see Kenjo Miku, Akiras little sister.

"(N/N)~Chan! Did you bring the hot choco?" She asked I nodded and she left Yukari with me. I smiled as I went into her kitchen. I poured the hot choco into a purple mug, added a splash of vanilla extract, a pinch of nutmeg and drew a (Favorite Animal) on it because Latte art. I then went up to her room and knocked. After hearing a faint 'Come in.' I opened the door only to see Yukari sitting on the bed wearing a mauve tank top and violet shorts. She smiled when she saw me, I smiled back and put the (F/A) hot chocolate on the side table.

"Are you feeling ok, Yukari-San?" I asked her, she nodded.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" That's when I remembered, today was Yukaris day off.

"Wait, if you weren't sick, why would Akira-San tell me you were?" I asked, she smiled suductively and pushed me onto her bed, pinning me there.

"To get you here of course, I really do love you (Y/N). Now, how about we have some fun?"

378 Words