🍋Yukari x Reader🍋

Yukari slammed her mouth to mine and her animal features showed, her tail wrapping around my leg. I kissed back of course, but once I did she pulled away.

"Ah, it seems I've got a needy little (F/A) on my hands.~" She chuckled and unbuttoned my blouse painfully slow. She then reached under her bed and pulled out a pair of cuffs. She cuffed my hands to the headrest and wrapped her mouth around one of my breasts, sucking it as her hand groped the other one.

"A~Ahh!~" I moaned, a little upset she was still clothed.

"What is it? Ah, you want my clothes off." She said, she did as I wanted and took off the tank top and shorts she was wearing and tossed them with my shirt and silver lace bra, she then went back to what she was doing switching every now and then to keep it fresh. She moved her free hand to my jeans and took them off, along With the matching panties I was wearing and threw them to the side. (She did that with one hand folks) She slipped two fingers into and worked them mercilessly, moving her mouth to leave a mark right on my sweet spot, I was a moaning mess by then if you didn't know. She pulled away from me entirely and took of the purple panties she was wearing, she then pressed her clit to my thigh and vice versa. We grinded into each other in sync as our knot tightend, Yukari took the cuffs off me and I moved to massage her C-Cup chest as well as leaving a hickey on her sweet spot. She and I moaned in sync, grinding harder and faster.

"(N/N),~ I'm- ah~ gonna!~"

"Me too!~ ah~ together!~" We kissed eachother as we climaxed. She pulled away from me and collapsed.
"We need to do that more often"

A.N. there you go! Thanks for waiting! I know I'm not that good but hey, I tried.