Jimin x Reader (KINDA WONDERLAND A.U.)

(Jungkook= The White Rabbit
Taehyung= The Joker
Jimin= King of Hearts(Red King)
Hoseok= Mad Hatter
Yoongi= Cheshire Cat
Seokjin= King of Spades(White King)
Namjoon= Caterpillar
(Y/N)= Alice, duh.
Also I'm making you 163.7 cm(10 cm shorter than Jimin) because we want this to be wholesome.)

((Y/N) P.O.V.)

I sighed walking through the estate after I woke up, all 7 members of BTS have been ignoring me for a month and a half now and I couldn't find any of them. I knew Jungkook would be out in the garden at this time of day, and he was. But, he looked different. He had long-ish black hair with white bunny ears, he was wearing odd clothes and had a pocket watch. He looked over to me, then to his watch and gasped.

"Oh no, I'm late!" He jumped off, nearing the largest tree in the garden. He stomped his foot twice, opened up a large hole at the base of the tree, and jumped down. Curiosity got the best of me so I first made sure I had my switch blade in my boot, before jumping into the hole, following the Jungkook bunny.

I safety rolled once I got to the bottom, it looked like I was in a wonderland-ish forest. I stood up and looked around, easily spotting white rabbit ears behind a bush. I walked over and sure enough, the JK bunny popped up.

"Good you did come. I'm sorry I can't stay and chat I am very late!" He exclaimed, hopping off. I jogged a little to keep up with him.

"Hey." I stopped as I heard that voice, I looked around a little, feeling confused. "Over here." I looked to my left and saw Taehyung right next to me.

"Taehyung?" He smiled at me and backed up, he too was wearing odd clothes.

"That's me, but most people call me the Joker." He told me. "Now then, we've got to get moving, the Red King's after you." He grabbed my hand and ran off, forcing me to follow his pace.

We had been weaving through the forest and a little while back I twisted my ankle so Taehyung was carrying me. He suddenly stopped. "Damn."

"What? What's wrong Taehyung?" He turned and smiled at me.

"Just a few card soldiers, nothing I can't handle. But I can't let them get to you...ah!" He set me down. And Yoongi popped up out of thin air and caught me with a cloud, he had black cat ears and a matching tail.

"Geez Joker, be a little more careful with her." He growled, joining me on the cloud.

"Sorry Hyung. (Y/N), this is Yoongi, the Cheshire Cat. Cheshire, can you take her to the Hatter?" Taehyung asked, turning to face the card soldiers. He pulled out a deck of playing cards and they turned into throwing knives.

"Give us the girl Joker. The Red King would like to welcome her to wonderland." The guy in red armour said, holding a hand out for me. Taehyung threw a dagger at him as Yoongi pulled me close to him.

"Hatter will heal your leg if he has time. Let's go." He turned to the cards and flashed a wicked grin, suddenly our surroundings changed to that of a tea party.

"Ah Yoongi, you're right on time. Is she ok?" Hoseok was there, one again in odd clothes. He walked over and helped me off the cloud, I then did the dancer thing and pretended I was perfectly fine. I had gotten worse during practice. One look to me and he nodded. Yoongi then disappeared, having done his part. Hoseok then put a cream over it. "There, you won't feel the pain but you can save it for later." I smiled at him in thanks.

"Thank you, so um…what's going on?" Hoseok laughed at my question.

"The Red King is after you, but we'll worry about that when the time comes, Tea?" I smiled and sat down with him, we talked for a little and I found him to be just like the other Hobi