Chapter 9

Y/N POV

Fighting.....

"Why did you save me from Hoseok?" I asked Jin as a he placed me back on the ground from his shoulder. He looked into my eyes and smiled, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"After your 'fight' with Taehyung, and then your actual fight with Jungkook, I think you're a good partner to fight with. And plus, your district partner is tough." Jin said as I wipe the blood from the 12 year old boy on my jacket. I rolled my eyes at Jin's words.

"So you think I'll be a good partner? A weak, scrawny, little girl. Me?" I asked while Jin smiled. He nodded quickly and turned around, facing a bunch of trees.

"Yeah, why not?" Jin said, turning his head back and winking, bringing my confused face into bursting into laughter. I don't understand why I'm laughing after what I witnessed. Who knew that the grandson of the president and the guy who beat up Namjoon at the fight three days ago.

"Whatever. If we are teaming up, I gotta see what I have in the backpack so we'll split it." I say, suddenly trusting Jin. He looks at me and watches me dug through the beg.

"Yeah, what's in the bag?" Jin asked curiously whispering. Oh yeah, we have to whisper since someone might be hiding anywhere or sneaking up on us.

"A bottle, a thick jacket, 5 granola bars, a dozen knives, Nightlock berries, matches, and pins of our districts. All 12 of them, I guess we'll throw away the other ones." I said, grabbing Jin's district pin and pinning it on his jacket. District 5 it says in black and white colors.

"Cool. How are we gonna share?" Jin questioned, looking down at me while I pin my pin on my jacket. District 12 it says in the same colors as Jin's. I shrugged at his question, slipping the backpack on my shoulders.

I let out a groan from the pain in my shoulder. It still hurts from my fight with Jungkook. Jin notices my sound but cut him off from him saying anything.

"I don't know. I'll just keep it all in the backpack." I say, looking up to meet Jin's eyes. He smiles and points into the trees. I look to where he's pointing, staring deep into the forest.

"Let's go and take a rest. That cut of yours on your cheek looks like it hurts, I'll clean it up." Jin said, walking deeper in the forest as I follow behind him.

I suddenly feel uneasy going deeper into the forest. The reason is because we're getting closer to the part where my boyfriend was killed. I don't think this is the same arena, but the landscape sure looks familiar.

"Let's climb thi-"

"Y/N!?" I hear man's voice yell, interrupting Jin in his words. I quickly turn around when I heard noise behind me. The noise sounded like someone was running through leaves and branches, crushing them with every step.

Then, I hear a whistle of something thrown in the air, but nothing happened. I moved my head everywhere, looking all over Jin and I. My breathing hinched, hearing the whistle again.

"Jin.... Jin I-"

"Climb the tree." Jin said sternly.

" Jin, no! I-"

"Climb the damn tree Y/N!" Jin yelled.

"I can't! My shoulders bruised!" I yell back, Jin's face changed from a brave one to a scared one.

"Y/N!? Hahah!?" I hear a yell deep in the forest, but that yell sounded like someone else. The person who is coming isn't alone.

"Stand behind me. You'll be safe." Jin said calmly, stepping in front of me. I hear the crunch of the leaves and branches come closer. I look up at Jin in worry.

"You don't have weapons!? How can you protect someone without something to protect yourself!" I yell at Jin, dropping my backpack off my back and unzipped it. I took out the knives and reached them out to Jin, but right as I did so, an arrow from a bow shot then out of my hand and on to the floor. I hear a whistle as another arrow was shot into the air. I quickly moved out of the way before I landed where my head would be.

I grabbed the knives and threw one at the direction of where the arrows we're coming from. I hear a slight groan of pain come out of a guy. I smile as my celebratory movement and get ready to throw another one.

I reach my hand back, about to throw the knife again, but I feel someone grab my waist. The person pulled me closer to then, grabbing my wrist tightly so where I lose my grip on the knife. The person grabbed the knife and held it to my neck. I let out a little squeal, making Jin look back in fear.

"Let her go!" Jin yelled out of anger.

"Who's gonna make me~" The person holding me said in a deep calm voice that makes a shiver dance on my spine. I recognize the voice though, deep and sinister, but calm and gentle.

"Taehyung?" I say as I hear a slight giggle from him. A box smile formed from his lips, showing all his teeth. Jin looks at Taehyung pissed, clenching his fists, digging his nails into his palm.

Suddenly, I see Jungkook walk up from the darkness of the forest with his shoulder stabbed with my knife. He held a bow in his arms and a arrow carrier on his back. His face looked tired and weak, but angry and stern.

"Jin... I... Please..." I cry, feeling Taehyung lift the knife closer to my neck. My breathing is hard and quick, my brain scrambling with thoughts.

"Goodbye Y/N~" Taehyung hummed in my ear, licking the blood off my cut cheek. I feel him push the knife closer to my neck, cutting a little cut on me.

"Sto-" Jin was interrupted by someone stabbing a knife into Taehyung's neck. Pulling it out of his neck and giggled afterwards.

"What an a**" I hear Yoongi say, wiping the blood from my cheek. I let out a sigh in relief, but hit Yoongi's hand away from me.

"Thank you Yoongi, but f*ck off." I say bluntly, grabbing Jin's hand and pulling him along.

"Hey!?" Jungkook yelled angrily, taking my attention. Yoongi smiled at Jungkook, then looking at me.

"I'll take care of him." Yoongi said in a low voice, taking his knife that he stabbed Taehyung with and held it in his hands tightly.

" Y/N, come with me." Jin said pulling me along deeper into the forest.

Taehyung is dead. Woah, he is actually dead. Yoongi killed him. And I acted like I didn't care, but I do. I feel bad, Taehyung dying by an a**. And for some odd reason, I hope Jungkook makes Yoongi injured. And then, I'll finish him off.