Chapter 17

I've never noticed

Y/N POV

  I let out a shaky breath, hearing Sayron, Jin, and the girl step closer to me. The smell strangling me, making me feel sick.

   "Y/N!" I hear Yoongi yell, hurdling himself at me with a bow and arrow in hand. The sound of his footsteps force me to look up and see him. He threw a quick punch at Sayron's face, and kicked Jin in the chest and throwing him to the ground. The girl quickly grabbed into Yoongi, holding onto him tightly. My trembling hand picked up the knife I dropped and stabbed it throw her eye, pull in it out afterwards. The girl stepped away, hurdling herself at me, jumping on top of me. Her stench overwhelmed me, forcing me to hold my breath. Yoongi kicked the girl in the ribs, causing her to roll off me. I tried to get up, but the pain in my arm hurt so bad that I couldn't move it anymore. Yoongi grabbed my good arm and quickly pulled me along, helping me stand up. We ran through the forest, running from the footsteps behind us. I look back, meeting Jin's eyes stare at me. I wasn't paying attention when suddenly a huge steep down hill meets my feet, Forcing me to trip down it. Yoongi hugged me tightly to his chest, one arm wrapped around my head and one to my back. Pain swelling in me with every scrape and stab I got from the fall. I could hear Yoongi groan while we fell and I knew he took most of the pain. We both hit the ground of the steep hill. Yoongi was on top of me, trying to pull himself off me. Our eyes meet, looking deep in each other's eyes. The foot steps from Jin, Sayron, and the girl didn't echo in my ear. I look up at the hill. There nowhere to be seen. I thought, looking back into Yoongi's eyes.

   "Y/N…. You might think I'm an asshole for killing Jin, and maybe even Taehyung, by its the Hunger Games….People aren't who you think they are." Yoongi said, still on top of me and looking down at me. I look at him weirdly, staring into his eyes.

   "What do you mean?" I asked, looking at Yoongi's face change from a worried one to a face of fear and nervous.

  "What?" I asked, looking at him again. He took a deep  death him, then let it out. His breath sneaking itself on my lips made me shiver.

  "Jin tried to kill me in my sleep,   as well as Jungkook. I didn't want to kill him but I couldn't save me and Jungkook and leave him fine. I'm sorry for that." Yoongi looks at me with his sad deep eyes. I stare into his eyes, my heart aching from his sadness. I look at his body, noticing that it's full on on top of me. I look back at Yoongi's face,meeting his face close to mine. I really hope my good arm over to him and my hand rested on his neck. I pulled him closer, letting our lips meet together.    

   The memories of when we killed in the work out room (chapter 2) fell on me. From the soft kiss we shared at first turned into a make out session. Both of his arms on both sides of me. The fuzzy feeling in my lips made me feel different than any feeling I've faced before. And suddenly, I feel Yoongi's cold touch reach of my side, wrapping his fingers around the edge my shorts.

   My heart beat faster while processing this. I pull away from the kiss, looking into his eyes that were now open. I stare at him while he smiled at me.

   "Let's continue this after the Hunger Games thing is over. If we survive at least." I say, placing my finger on his lips, tracing them.

  "What do you mean if?" Yoongi asked, looking at his lips still. The smile that formed from me looking at his lips to a frown from his words.

  "Two tributes can't win the Hunger Games. One of us will go home or neither of us." I said, looking into his eyes while he reluctantly took the truth.

  "You're right, and you're gonna be the one to win." Yoongi said, making me frown even more. My eyes leave his and look at the tree beside us.

  "No, that 15 year old boy will." I said, feeling Yoongi's hands tighten around my waist.

  "You're right, but w-"

  "Y/N~" I freeze at the sound of his voice echoing into my ears. Yoongi looks behind him, up on the hill we feel down on. My eyes widen, seeing the disgusting sight if Taehyung. I started to think though. Why isn't he rotting like a corpse like Jin and Sayron and that girl?

I hope you like this chapter! I know it's short but I really do hope you enjoy this one. 👍